• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Yahoo points driven pickem league sign up. (some here already play it is free)

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

Group ID number 1715

Password BigBen7Returns!

Password is how it reads with the two Bs and 1 R capitalized.

You pick your winning team prediction and a confident point. High number if you are highly confident low number if you are not.

You also pick the few things it asks you below that weekly.

At the end of the year after the SB the winner, second place and third place winners are announced with pictured trophies attached to your user name. (Just online pictured and the game is just for fun)

we picking straight up or against the spread?

EDIT: NM. found it in the settings. no spread.

Last edited:
soon as i get off work today, i will join up, thanks slash

Welcome, I play every year I like the twist on confidence points as that adds an extra challenge.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

I usually do a straight up pick'em, but this is the only one for me this year. Always enjoy this league, Slash!

Reminder to pick your one game before Thursday. Also pick your tiebreakers below the actual picks.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Two weeks in and this confidence point thing is totally in my head. My pick record is solid but my c-points are killing me. Fun twist to the game Slash. Wasn't sure if I was going to like the add but finding myself enjoying and thinking about my picks a bit more.

Two weeks in and this confidence point thing is totally in my head. My pick record is solid but my c-points are killing me. Fun twist to the game Slash. Wasn't sure if I was going to like the add but finding myself enjoying and thinking about my picks a bit more.

I know it is challenging. I went away from my two sucky teams on Thursday rule and picked high confidence points on the Jag-offs. Bad mistake lol.