• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Yet another country telling us to F off

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
P

POP

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...t-duterte-says-time-to-say-goodbye-to-america

I never thought I'd see a day when Russia and China were seen as the good guys and the US was seen as a tyrannical, criminal state spreading war, misery and hell across the globe only benefiting the elite snakes.

What a gad damn shame.

The Founding Fathers would vomit if they witnessed this. The US is now operating like the Nazis, using total lies and propaganda to spread violence all over the world. We used to be the good guys. That is no longer the case and the world is waking up to that fact.

Anyone following Israel's agenda is neck high in tyranny and crime.

The reason for the Philippines courting China and giving the finger to the United States is pretty simple and it has nothing to do with war:

"Duterte is hoping to take advantage of Beijing’s deep pockets to score a raft of trade and infrastructure deals.'

Dude wants money - a lot of it. The United States is cutting back significantly on the money it is sending to such allies, and those countries are looking for new sugar daddies.

I do agree the founding fathers would actually be shooting at the ******** running our government now. If Hildabeast is elected it will not reverse that idea.

Dude wants money - a lot of it. The United States is cutting back significantly on the money it is sending to such allies, and those countries are looking for new sugar daddies.

I don't know that China has a lot to spare either right now.

I do agree the founding fathers would actually be shooting at the ******** running our government now. If Hildabeast is elected it will not reverse that idea.

Reverse that idea ? Not a chance......take a 10 min tour to Haiti

Spare? Maybe not. But at the US level of debt? Are they $20 trillion in debt like the US?

But we totally suckered the Chinese. They hold our debt? Pfffft, as if we could ever repay $20 trillion.

And something else. **** everyone else. Maybe we would be much better off if we didn't defend, support, pay, feed, every country besides ours.

Sounds like dumdum didn't like what he heard from his new Chinese buddies and wants to keep the door open. I'd say **** him but we need that base in the Philippines. I say we wait his stupid *** out.