• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Yinzhers Podcast is Interviewing Aditi tomorrow

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Let me know if any of you guys have questions for Adidi Kinkhabwala, as the Yinzhers will be interviewing her tomorrow (April 1) at 9pm EST.

We will of course have it live on our YouTube Channel. www.youtube.com/SteelerNation if you want to watch live.

Adidi pineapple on pizza a deal breaker or green light ahead? Is there no better fan base than the Steelers or Watt? Hi

Thank you Yinzhers for doing these podcast(s).!!

1) Adidi, you are one of my absolute favorites partly due to your confidence and direct take charge no-nonesense way. I know you are limited in the questions you can ask but have you ever felt like you were the "little person" in the room whom may have overstepped implied boundrys or sharply cut down for your question? I'm looking for something humorous and not anything to controversial.

2) Adidi, what is a typical "Sunday" work day schedule for you ?

3) Adidi I realize you cover a lot and many different teams over time but which team is your favorite.......(if not STEELERS you'll still be my favorite)

4) entire group.........Primanti's or PEPPI'S and can you eat an entire Roethlisberger sandwich by yourself ?

Thank you Ladies for doing this and it is greatly appreciated not just by me but by an entire STEELERNATION.COM fan base.!!!

Salute the nation

Cope, dont know if she would reveal, but really would like to know if her house is Browns country.

Plus, you competing with Keisel this year for “Da Beard“ title?

You were the Xfinity Trades question of the show!!!!
I saw a sec of it will catch the rest tomorrow. She is a spunky one, tell yinz I always liked that about her. Also I see the Yinzhers starting to get a little more comfy. I saw some nervous energy early. But they are progressing nicely.

Looking forward to watching this once it's put up.

I do like Adidi.

WoW, watched it last night (durring my usual making / eating supper). I appreciate the Yinzhers a whole lot and see them progressing quite well in this endeaver. I also always like the insight they bring and their personal touch on things.

There is a reason why Aditi is my favorite reporter, her confidence is great and I like the truth she brings. She talks about how she puts together / comes to her conclusions of the reports she reports. She seems to bring a lot of HONESTY to the business of reporting. Can't say enough. She also talks about little chest (antonio brown) and his train ride. She brings up BEN and their relationship of how it has progressed in nice light way (no sugar coat).

I suggest everyone should watch / listen because it will give sime valuable professional and FANdom insight of behind the scenes of reporting.

I thank those involved for their time and knowledge and getting Aditi to participate as well.

EDIT: I also thank STEELERNATION.COM for making this possible, just another of many reasons why this is the BEST STEELERS site in the wold

Salute the nation