• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You can FEEL the excitement on the (D)im side.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
And no, not just because, as always, you can smell a (D)im from at least 20' away, but because of their oh-so exciting ticket. Sleepy Hiden Biden and the 25th Amendment proponent, Kamala "I'll do 'ya for a Dollar" Harris.

Why, just look around at Reddit, and here, and ... well, Twitter. And did I mention Reddit? And here? Twitter? How about Soros' toilet bowl?

Look at all the comments from the left-of-center about the energy, the excitement, THE TINGLING brought on by Leg Hairs and Hairy Legs.

Just awesome. So inspiring. Joe has not been this excited since he learned it was chocolate pudding today.

Still waiting on Why Biden, and no one has an an answer, and I've asked people personally as well as multiple sites..

Like deer in the headlights.

So funny how Tibs, 21, Flog have not one word - literally, not a syllable - to offer about the fact the (D)ims presented a speech from a woman who tortured and murdered a man. She crushed his testicles with pliers, shoved a 3' pipe up his rectum, laughed about the sodomy and said the guy probably liked being tortured because he was a ****.

I'm guessing that if the Republicans presented convention time to a man who tortured, raped and murdered a woman, they would be equally silent. Yep, you bet. Not a word.

The question is, will Creepy Joe actually show up at the debates? I think not.

So funny how Tibs, 21, Flog have not one word - literally, not a syllable - to offer about the fact the (D)ims presented a speech from a woman who tortured and murdered a man. She crushed his testicles with pliers, shoved a 3' pipe up his rectum, laughed about the sodomy and said the guy probably liked being tortured because he was a ****.

I'm guessing that if the Republicans presented convention time to a man who tortured, raped and murdered a woman, they would be equally silent. Yep, you bet. Not a word.

Nah, they wouldn't say a word if the Repubs trotted out a convicted murderer who....oh by the way, also hates gay people apparently. Neither would the media either I'm sure. No bias to be found anywhere.

I had to Google that and it seems a bit messed up. I guess maybe she was given a voice due to her stance on felon voter reform? I'm sorry that she can't vote, but I guess she should just be happy she's no longer in prison, or even alive for that matter.

I had to Google that and it seems a bit messed up. I guess maybe she was given a voice due to her stance on felon voter reform? I'm sorry that she can't vote, but I guess she should just be happy she's no longer in prison, or even alive for that matter.

Who???

I'm assuming it's this lady, or convicted felon if you will.. I can't vouch for the accuracy of any of that info.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...sticles-pliers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The info is accurate on that shitbag. Who should have never ever seen anything but bars for the rest of her miserable life. Personally I think she should have been stuck in an iron maiden since brutal merciless torture gets her hot.

I'm an eye for an eye kinda guy.

The info is accurate on that shitbag. Who should have never ever seen anything but bars for the rest of her miserable life. Personally I think she should have been stuck in an iron maiden since brutal merciless torture gets her hot.

I'm an eye for an eye kinda guy.

I'm not one for torture but striding the guilty out to the Court Square locks for awhile for the townsfolk to gawk at them or worse was probably a pretty good incentive back in the day for those who thought about turning to a life of crime. Perhaps they might have even bettered themselves through working harder than take to theft.

Jesus. It's gonna be a battle of idiots. Which idiot will win? I'm inclined to lean towards the idiot that will take the least amount of my earnings.

Wow apolitical journalism. What a concept.

yeah how 'bout that.

Njdj92R.jpg

Minnesota Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was reported to be in a close and difficult fight to keep her seat in a primary race focused on her past stated radical anti-American views. Personally I'm all for Ilhan Omar staying in Congress. It keeps her too busy for flight school.

Gotta git so I'll share my meme of the day and skedaddle.

ccPwf3m.jpg

I didn't watch a second of the Dem Convention and will not watch a second of Repub convention, so can't comment on either.