• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You work for me! ******* love it.

I was waiting for the head of that gavel to fly off she was banging it so hard. Then he shut her the F up like a champ.

Dems have some ******* lookers on their side, don't they?

115_rp_wa_7_jayapal_pramila.jpg

rashida-tlaib-hearing-capitol-hill.jpg

J4IRXW5MKNEP5L2DHN7BF4VDGE.jpg

5c9a459377584e6b130568b7-1334-667.jpg

Untitled-design-3-1.png

SCHWING!

Dems have some ******* lookers on their side, don't they?

They sure as hell do

a2EWYxs.png

5d792efd2e22af0b8a387c82-750-375.jpg

donald-trumps-campaign-rhetoric-a-political-arson-hillary-clinton.jpg

intro-1560189075.jpg

Jesus, no wonder that group is so anti-plastic bag. They clearly need this

business-people-crumpled-brown-paper-260nw-503973166.jpg

to have ANY CHANCE at reproduction. Meanwhile, this

plastic%2Bbag%2Bover%2Bhead.jpg

runs the real risk of suffocation or, even worse, seeing the ugly (D)im co-procreator. :disgust:

(D)ims: "We hate plastic bags and demand paper bags ... for reproductive choice!!"

Steeltime, c'mon buddy, you're slipping.

Tim Steelersfan would skip with glee at the idea, the very hint, of being confused with me, but I did not author the post in question, Steelworth. Our boy TSF offered the gem of an observation in between breaking windows and breaking wind.

Tim Steelersfan would skip with glee at the idea, the very hint, of being confused with me, but I did not author the post in question, Steelworth. Our boy TSF offered the gem of an observation in between breaking windows and breaking wind.

Oh Christ, our Mr. Ed-riding, ampulampse-chasing, drive-by attorney attempting stand-up. As his favorite internet-love Elfie would say, "You can't make this **** up."

I never understood why any citizen would have to tolerate offensive, moronic questions from congresspeople. Can I say congresspeople? Is that correct? Any citizen should have the right to answer in any fashion they want.

I never understood why any citizen would have to tolerate offensive, moronic questions from congresspeople. Can I say congresspeople? Is that correct? Any citizen should have the right to answer in any fashion they want.

Totally. Don't we all pay their wages with our taxes? Why would we have to tolerate any of that bullshit :flame:

As long as some of these turds have been in office they might as well be monarchs or dictators.