• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Zimmerman was right:' The A******S do always get away'

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
The universe is a funny thing in that it tends to reveal over time the truth concerning all things. George Zimmerman was and is a thug, a bully, and a cold blooded murderer.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-zimmerman-florida-road-rage-police/15512611/

George Zimmerman named in 911 road rage call

The man told police he recognized the truck driver as Zimmerman. He said Zimmerman allegedly followed him into a parking lot while he made his 911 call, but left before police arrived.

The man said Zimmerman allegedly asked, "Do you know who I am?" before saying, "I'll (expletive) kill you," WKMG reports.

The same person called 911 the following day, claiming that Zimmerman was waiting for him at work and that he feared for his safety, but declined to press charges.

The report quotes police as saying Zimmerman acknowledged to officers that he had exchanged words with the man the previous day, according to WSVN-TV.

Lake Mary police had two previous encounters with Zimmerman last year, once when his estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, told police he had threatened her and her father. She later declined to press charges.

Hmm, it's interesting how all these people who supposedly get into altercations with Zimmerman decline to press charges. It's almost like their stories don't hold up under scrutiny. Nah, I'm sure this guy just had an honest change of heart.

George Zimmerman is an *******, there is no doubt. Not sure about the cold blooded murderer part. Only he, Trayvon and God know for sure. A jury didn't think so for whatever that is worth.

On a side note, I figure if Zimmerman is a cold blooded murderer, his time is coming. Karma and all.

Hmm, it's interesting how all these people who supposedly get into altercations with Zimmerman decline to press charges. It's almost like their stories don't hold up under scrutiny. Nah, I'm sure this guy just had an honest change of heart.

yeah or maybe they just don't want to get murdered later, you know since he does stuff like that. I think people have figured out he'll get away with it too.

George Zimmerman is an *******, there is no doubt. Not sure about the cold blooded murderer part. Only he, Trayvon and God know for sure. A jury didn't think so for whatever that is worth.

A jury didn't think O.J. was guilty either.

The universe tends to reveal truth over time?

Got to disagree with you again on this one. Not always. Over time, stories change, facts are lost, witnesses die. In other instances, technologies advance, like DNA testing. So it's give and take. DNA has now freed lots of convicted innocent persons. At the same time, some mysteries become more mysterious with the passage of time because of the degradation of facts, witnesses, etc.

Zimmerman's actions over time don't really tell the story you want it to tell. Anyone going through what he went through is bound to change. And now, I'm sure he can't go out in public without being harassed. If he was testy before Trayvon, he's probably more so now.

I think he was an *** before. And Trayvon was an *** as well. Two ******** met, one died. But to say that with passing time, we are seeing his true character without factoring in the massive impact that that incident had on him and his world is rather narrow. He well could have been a different person before, or this could be the true him. You've no better idea on that than I do.

The universe tends to reveal truth over time?

Got to disagree with you again on this one. Not always. Over time, stories change, facts are lost, witnesses die. In other instances, technologies advance, like DNA testing. So it's give and take. DNA has now freed lots of convicted innocent persons. At the same time, some mysteries become more mysterious with the passage of time because of the degradation of facts, witnesses, etc.

Zimmerman's actions over time don't really tell the story you want it to tell. Anyone going through what he went through is bound to change. And now, I'm sure he can't go out in public without being harassed. If he was testy before Trayvon, he's probably more so now.

I think he was an *** before. And Trayvon was an *** as well. Two ******** met, one died. But to say that with passing time, we are seeing his true character without factoring in the massive impact that that incident had on him and his world is rather narrow. He well could have been a different person before, or this could be the true him. You've no better idea on that than I do.

Yes, it does reveal the truth. In this case it shows that no matter what facts you are confronted with you have to carry on with your biased reasoning;Two ******** met one died". No, one ******* murdered an innocent kid who thought he was being stalked by a pervert and tried to defend himself, you know 'stand your ground'. Oh that's only for some folks, right?

That's why Zimmerman was instructed to not follow and let the police take care of it. It would have never happened if not for his Dirty Harry fantasy.

Last edited:
The best part: Zimmerman is a Democrat.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's have another 60 page thread saying the same **** we said last year.

Yes, it does reveal the truth. In this case it shows that no matter what facts you are confronted with you have to carry on with your biased reasoning;Two ******** met one died". No, one ******* murdered an innocent kid who thought he was being stalked by a pervert and tried to defend himself, you know 'stand your ground'. Oh that's only for some folks, right?

That's why Zimmerman was instructed to not follow and let the police take care of it. It would have never happened if not for his Dirty Harry fantasy.

Trayvon was an innocent kid? Yeah... innocent kids are expelled from school. Innocent kids beat the **** out of people. Innocent kids post "thug" pics on the internet and drink purple drank. WTFE.

No, one ******* murdered an innocent kid who thought he was being stalked by a pervert and tried to defend himself, you know 'stand your ground'.

That was not what the jury found. You know, the people who actually HEARD the evidence.

You, on the other hand, did not attend the trial, did not hear the evidence, did not receive instructions from the judge as to the controlling law and burden of proof, and did not deliberate the facts and apply the controlling law to those facts as the jury did.

In short, your opinion as to what happened and $3 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.

In short, your opinion as to what happened and $3 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.

People of his persuasion generally like the creme de frappe latte double mocha type drinks at Starbucks. And those cost over $3, so I guess he is SOL.
o-STARBUCKS-facebook.jpg

If he is a murderer, it's unfortunate the evidence did not support such a conclusion.

Trayvon was an innocent kid? Yeah... innocent kids are expelled from school. Innocent kids beat the **** out of people. Innocent kids post "thug" pics on the internet and drink purple drank. WTFE.

Yes demonize the victim; ReTHUGnican 101. Yes he had it coming...of course....how do you feel about rape? Do you also defend rapists with the "She shouldn't have dressed that way" argument? Shameful coming from a woman.

So for entering an unauthorized area in his school and being suspended...he deserves to die. Yes he wore a hoodie like some thugs do so....he deserves to die. Yes he might have smoked some cannabis so....he deserves to die. He was tardy to school and suspended so...he deserves to die.

I guess you like a world where children are judged like that? Or is it only certain children? How would you like it if your children were judged and sentenced to death by some vigilante just for minor infractions, or in this case the way they dress?

All those things I mentioned(except for the hoodie) were things that Zimmerman was not even aware of when he murdered Martin, he only judged him by the color of his skin and a hoodie. Even if he knew all those things he didn't deserve to be murdered.

So because hip hop style is the current flavor for most 'urban teens' that automatically means all of them are 'gangstas'?

Let's take a moment to revisit white privilege:

Diamond Dave (owner of this site) is in a Motley Crue tribute band right? That band along with others in the 80's were accused of 'devil worship' back then, are we supposed to believe that Dave is involved in some kind of anti-Christian satanic cult?

Of course not because it was a rebillous teen culture thing back then to follow these bands and singers(what more satanic than Ozzy) This is just like hip hop culture is today. Do you really believe that everyone who wears sagging pants or smokes a blunt is a gangster that deserves to die?

If that's the case then it looks like we have a hell of a backlog just with the Black Sabbath and Ozzy fans alone.

Ridiculous right? Yes it is....indeed it is, maybe we need to examine our 'souls' closely.

Last edited:
That was not what the jury found. You know, the people who actually HEARD the evidence.

You, on the other hand, did not attend the trial, did not hear the evidence, did not receive instructions from the judge as to the controlling law and burden of proof, and did not deliberate the facts and apply the controlling law to those facts as the jury did.

Sure they did all that, and they weren't biased AT ALL.

How do you feel about O.J.'s jury?

He still has his fans here @ SN i see..........a couple in particular seem to aaaaaalways chime in on his defense when his name comes up in any discussion. Start a ****** fan club already for this social media polarizing ***-nozzle celebrity. Wish hed go and fight ISIS or Al Quaeda already and "get done"

This little road rage incident does not change the score: Zimmerman, the law-abiding, neighborhood-protecting homeowner 1, Lil' TrayTray Trangel, the gangsta thug druggie criminal 0, and dead.

This little road rage incident does not change the score: Zimmerman, the law-abiding, neighborhood-protecting homeowner 1, Lil' TrayTray Trangel, the gangsta thug skipping home to have Jell-o pudding pops with his sweet little sibling druggie criminal 0, and dead.

you left something out.

Bill_d576c7_1449967.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Superman again.

He still has his fans here @ SN i see..........a couple in particular seem to aaaaaalways chime in on his defense when his name comes up in any discussion. Start a ****** fan club already for this social media polarizing ***-nozzle celebrity. Wish hed go and fight ISIS or Al Quaeda already and "get done"

Where the hell do you see any "fans"? Maybe the dumbest thing I've seen posted in this thread and that's saying a lot considering polo's left some droppings here.

Where the hell do you see any "fans"? Maybe the dumbest thing I've seen posted in this thread and that's saying a lot considering polo's left some droppings here.

Oh, anybody who thinks the verdict was just is a "fan" of his. Anybody who doesn't think that fact that he got a speeding ticket is evidence he's a murderer is a "fan". In short, anyone with brains and logic.

I've said before, he seems like kind of a dumbass. Some of the things he's done are real head-scratchers. What they aren't is evidence of murder. But some people don't give a crap about evidence.

He's also done some pretty ok things in his life, like mentoring underprivileged black children, speaking up at a public forum for a black homeless guy who was beaten by police, offering help to neighbors who had been the victims of a home invasion, helping a family who was trapped in a car,...of course, that stuff gets conveniently ignored by those who aren't "fans".