• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

12 Strong

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Great movie! Wife and I saw it last night. It’s about the Green Berets who foiled Obama’s plans to carry out further acts of terrorism after 9/11. The theater clapped at the end.

Obama, Osama. Osama, Obama. One in the same. They both had the same goal: Destroy America. One used bombs and planes, the other used foreign and domestic policy. Thank God Trump won.

Last edited:
Lets put the political rhetoric aside for a moment cause there is something I just can't understand about this movie. And maybe someone can explain to me. There was a military objective. Why couldnt they drop half of a division into Afghanistan and secure whatever they wanted to do.

Lets put the political rhetoric aside for a moment cause there is something I just can't understand about this movie. And maybe someone can explain to me. There was a military objective. Why couldnt they drop half of a division into Afghanistan and secure whatever they wanted to do.

We don't have our own mounted brigade like you Canuckistanians and thought Afghanistan would be a good trial run for our own mounted military. Mission accomplished.

I know it pisses you hosers off. We took your hockey. We take your artists. Now we're improving mounted brigade operations.

2479557740_a659b6caee_b.jpg
vintage-1960s-rcmp-royal-canadian-mounted-police-board-game-by-merit-C982YR.jpg
9e72a21a9871f6bd6eed905d5637cef0--meanwhile-in-canada-canadian-things.jpg
royal-canadian-mounted-police.jpg