• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2-starters appear to be ruled ..............................

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Harvin literally turned his career around in two games then managed to get hurt… guy musta broken a case of mirrors sometime…
I think he injured it on his shortest punt against the raiders. It looked like he was rolled into and knocked down. I couldn’t tell if it was simultaneous as he was kicking or just after. He landed awkwardly.

James Danials and Pressley Harvin appear to be ruled out for Huston game.

Says Nate Herbig will step up. We know WING will punt up as a replacement for our near all pro punter.

Salute the nation
Saw on the interwebs this morning that they signed Jordan Berry, which I thought was odd considering Wing got put on the practice squad.

We went over this already....In the prediction thread I got the Steelers 37-TEXASSES 17

4 TD's & 3 FG's...We ain't gonna need to punt...
Under Canada have we ever passed the 30 point mark? Hmmm

Saw on the interwebs this morning that they signed Jordan Berry, which I thought was odd considering Wing got put on the practice squad.
Triple secret double punter formation incoming…. The piece de resistance of the new offense. Two punters on first down.. they’ll never see it coming…

I haven’t actually seen this report anywhere yet… maybe you saw a typo… I hope we aren’t using 3 total roster spots for punters… lol

I haven’t actually seen this report anywhere yet… maybe you saw a typo… I hope we aren’t using 3 total roster spots for punters… lol

Anything is possible in "Merica.

It wouldn't be wise, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I wonder what Berry has in the tank at this point?

Salute the nation

Triple secret double punter formation incoming…. The piece de resistance of the new offense. Two punters on first down.. they’ll never see it coming…
I like it. and the Texans wont know how to prepare for it. Their coaches will be up all night tonight trying to figure out how to defend

What about corlis waitman (sp?), I think he did fine when he was here

They should sign him too. Tomlin plans on punting a lot.

When you have two backup punters, you don't have a starting punter, so you need them both dressed so you don't live in your fears.

When you have two backup punters, you don't have a starting punter, so you need them both dressed so you don't live in your fears.

It also helps in the “Other team won’t know” aspect of things.

Salute the nation