• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Antonio Brown........................ popular to the core

”and he would have never let them do the dink and dump bullcrap”. **** that.

I have no idea what you mean by that. That was part of the problem with AB and Ben. Remember that streak they had. Ben always force feeding him the ball,no matter what. Ab whining if he didn’t get it. Other people wide open.

Like AB should have had any control of the team. You do realize they never won anything with him. And that me,me,me was part of the problem. Can’t believe you think that inmate should have run the asylum. Like he should have had that power.

Ummmmm…..he played one game in 2019. Would he have gotten more than 56 yards with Mason or Duck in ONE game?

Antonio had a great,great 8 year run with Pittsburgh. That’s it.
He played one game because the pats cut him and nobody resigned him... had he just been here, maybe he gets that 8 game suspension that year, but he doesnt lose a year and a half of football

As for the players running the team... looking back having watched Fitchner and Canada, id have preferred anyone else run it... players, towel boys, those homeless people on second avenue... a pet monkey on meth...

Here is one (not the one I had read)

This one says they (brown / Ramsey) have been blasting for a few days

Mostly Ramsey defending himself from the punk AB

Sorry, I can't seem to find the original one I read where AB was more on the offensive.

Salute the nation

As for the players running the team... looking back having watched Fitchner and Canada, id have preferred anyone else run it... players, towel boys, those homeless people on second avenue... a pet monkey on meth...
So you would have rather had a guy arrested several times for missing child payments….arrested for assault,indecent exposure,sexual assault,withholding payments to working people from his personal cook,trainer,jeweler,mover,artist and whoever else in his ****** up world. Not to mention tossing out furniture narrowly missing a grandfather walking with his grandson. I’m sure there is so much more that he never got caught or paid people off.
I know you were probably half kidding. I can’t stand when people defend or glorify this POS.
And I personally hope he never gets in the HOF. He’s nothing but an embarrassment.
And yes of course he was a great receiver.

Last edited:
I have no problem with that ....as long as they all have "inneys" and not "outeys"....

The dude in the pool was using his outey the same week as the NCAA women’s finals that he won.

Salute the nation