• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

36,635 dead lose their right to vote in West Virginia

Spike

Reaction score

With Just 45 Days into the Mac Warner Administration; Secretary of State’s Office works with County Clerks to cancel 36,635 outdated voter registration files

The Elections Division within the Secretary of State’s Office confirmed on Friday morning that since Warner took office in January, the county clerks have canceled 36,635 outdated records from the voter registration files across the state. Cooperation continues between the county clerks statewide and the Secretary’s office to advance the voter registration list maintenance process to ensure voter file accuracy.

Regarding the county clerks efforts, Secretary Warner stated, “Since I took office in January, West Virginia county clerks have canceled tens of thousands of outdated voter registrations. I applaud the continued effort by the county clerks to ensure an all-encompassing voter registration list maintenance process ensuring an accurate and up-to-date voter file.”

Using updated technology and tools, elections experts have estimated that the status of more than 100,000 registered voters in West Virginia -- nearly 10% of our State’s registered voters -- may have changed and may need to be removed from current voter rolls. Those status updates include voters who: (1) have moved from their initial registered address; (2) have died; or (3) have duplicate registration records on file.

http://us15.campaign-archive1.com/?u=8f557e1c6ac0b5aa70dfd4c00&id=821b4822f1

==========================

Dems are finished

10iz40.jpg

The Dem party has basically chased all the Democrats in WV to the Republican party. No coal and no guns doesn't play well there.

We moved to a different county in VA last year and registered to vote in our new county. When all the talk of voter fraud cropped up last Fall, I decided to call my old county office. They still had our names on the voter roll. It was probably an honest mistake but if you move I'd recommend you call your former county/city gov't office and check.