• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
. I feel you're heavily influenced by the way he looks, sounds, and acts. Him not "acting presidential" enough. Screw that.
That same logic works on Trump, Sleepy Creepy and RFK.

The most interesting bit right now is how much RFK gets in polls in places like MI, WI, PA, NC, AZ, etc. and how that works in altering the electoral votes. At least RFK represents a differential lens. Will he be the kingmaker?

Most of the rest of the bs campaigning was done 4 years ago.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Walter Mondale, Michael Dukakis and Bob Dole all looked like Presidential shoe in's compared to Joe Biden.
The difference being that this election is not about getting Biden elected, but keeping Trump out.

It's everywhere, from the farce of a trial now going on in Manhattan, to the negative, Trump is evil ads already appearing on network TV.
Interesting in the New York case, almost half of the jury pool said they couldn't be unbiased. I believe the other half probably lied.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting in the New York case, almost half of the jury pool said they couldn't be unbiased. I believe the other half probably lied.
This is why I said oh so long ago that he’s going to jail. He cannot get a fair trial in New York, DC, Georgia and about 40 other places in America. I mean hell, in the last case, the damn judge declared him guilty during opening statements. I don’t especially like the guy, but anyone cheering this is a fool. If they can do it to him, just imagine what they can do to you.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This is why I said oh so long ago that he’s going to jail. He cannot get a fair trial in New York, DC, Georgia and about 40 other places in America. I mean hell, in the last case, the damn judge declared him guilty during opening statements. I don’t especially like the guy, but anyone cheering this is a fool. If they can do it to him, just imagine what they can do to you.
Yep. He has hundreds of millions to put into his defense. Most of us would get a "court appointed" attorney who likely would work harder to put us away than the "prosecutor".
And that's for the folks lucky enough to actually get to a trial!

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. He has hundreds of millions to put into his defense. Most of us would get a "court appointed" attorney who likely would work harder to put us away than the "prosecutor".
And that's for the folks. Lucky enough to actually get to a trial!
But you could always go to voluntary re-education camp instead of trial!!

Camp is fun!! Just a train ride away!!

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
You’re partially correct. He looks like a typical overweight 77 year old man. Nothing unusual there.

He sounds and acts like an idiot. It’s off putting after a while. I can admit that.

I don’t know why it bothers people so much that as a conservative I might not vote for Trump. What does it matter? I guess I just don’t view him as the savior that so many do.
I am not really a Trump guy. but I have to be in this election. This country cannot last another 4 years with Biden/harris.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I am not really a Trump guy. but I have to be in this election. This country cannot last another 4 years with Biden/harris.
I have no other choice,but to vote for Trump. A vote for anything else at this point in time only helps the communists. Which sit right on the edge of having full power in the house&senate.

They'll have no problem pushing through their ****** up agenda. Which is ALL anti-american and destructive toward our future.

I see Trump as a big fat **** you to those in power on both sides. He completely wrecks the apple cart.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I’ll probably hold my nose (again) and vote for Trump. I don’t want to, but with the choices we are left with I can’t see another realistic alternative. I mean, that’s just reality no matter what fantasy I might have.

Republicans in Congress, however, will not get a vote from me. They have to start acting instead of talking, and they need to start talking and acting like conservatives, not Dem Lite. I really, really dislike the vast vast majority of them.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
And the tragic part of all of this is that half the country is cheering this on like a Salem witch trial. Precedent, facts, rule of law simply don't matter because feelings override what little critical thinking they may possess.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
And the tragic part of all of this is that half the country is cheering this on like a Salem witch trial. Precedent, facts, rule of law simply don't matter because feelings override what little critical thinking they may possess.

They're imbeciles. They would be singing another tune if the shoe was on the other foot.

Our current president is literally compromised with Ukraine and China. Both of them absolutely have the goods on the Biden clan too.

Reactions: xjx

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They're imbeciles. They would be singing another tune if the shoe was on the other foot.

Our current president is literally compromised with Ukraine and China. Both of them absolutely have the goods on the Biden clan too.
Our current president is compromised with diapers.
And we should ALL be really focusing on the fact that NOBODY in the house or Senate, even the "R's" want to seriously look into Biden's "America 4 Sale" racket.

Now why would the house and senate not want anybody to seriously look into the bribery of government officials from other entities or nations?

xjx

Reaction score
If anyone thought Trump didn't look or act " presidential ", take a look at Joe. Listen to his slurred speech. Fake jog. Que cards.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Our current president is compromised with diapers.
And we should ALL be really focusing on the fact that NOBODY in the house or Senate, even the "R's" want to seriously look into Biden's "America 4 Sale" racket.

Now why would the house and senate not want anybody to seriously look into the bribery of government officials from other entities or nations?
They don't go to Washington to serve you or me.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Once again, direct, overt evidence of election fraud in Arizona.

+ 4,000 registered and voted after deadline,
+ 11,000 voted, not even on voter rolls,
+ 18,000 voted but only to removed from the dirty voter rolls just right after the election,
+ 74,000 mail in ballots cast with NO EVIDENCE OF EVER BEING SENT OUT,
+ Internal MEMO CONFIRMS, election officials encouraged Dominion’s best friend SHARPIES just for election day,
+ Where Sharpies on ballots cause "bleed over" and result in ballot being having to be adjudicated
+ And where we KNOW the vast majority of election-day voters are Republican
+ 37,000 security queries logs deleted, Meaning the official results of the Nov 3, 2020 election DELETED before the very same audit.
+ Kris Mayes installed herself into the AG’s office by using the courts and prevented +9000 ballots from being counted because majority were in GOP districts and the criminal was winning only by 280 votes.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I’ll probably hold my nose (again) and vote for Trump. I don’t want to, but with the choices we are left with I can’t see another realistic alternative. I mean, that’s just reality no matter what fantasy I might have.

The old phrase about picking the lesser of two evils, right?

I hear 'ya. Something has to give - this nation is crumbling. Foreign powers are spending billions of dollars in the United States to crush our interests, electing looney left-wing DA's that release violent felons and prosecute political enemies, to funding violent protests, and where our nation spends hundreds of billions on foreign wars and basically nothing to secure our non-existent border. It is insane - it really is.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

+ 18,000 voted but only to removed from the dirty voter rolls just right after the election,
+ Internal MEMO CONFIRMS, election officials encouraged Dominion’s best friend SHARPIES just for election day,
+ Where Sharpies on ballots cause "bleed over" and result in ballot being having to be adjudicated
+ 37,000 security queries logs deleted, Meaning the official results of the Nov 3, 2020 election DELETED before the very same audit.
+ Kris Mayes installed herself into the AG’s office by using the courts and prevented +9000 ballots from being counted because majority were in GOP districts and the criminal was winning only by 280 votes.

I'm sure this will be on the news 24/7.

I wonder just how much it will take before the population gets together and casts off its illegitimate corrupt government.

If the media of this country actually did its job, we would already be cleaning up the mess and rebuilding.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

I'll have to see if I can find a copy of the actual audit. Listening to Mayes, she acts like everything is fine other than she will now pursue charges against Trump supporters?
There are a plethora of reasons as to why I continue to question the validity of the AZ results. Leading the list is why the Secretary of State, who happened to be the gubernatorial candidate at the time of the election and now sitting Governor, didn't recuse herself of the responsibility of being in charge of the election process in the state.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll have to see if I can find a copy of the actual audit. Listening to Mayes, she acts like everything is fine other than she will now pursue charges against Trump supporters?

Wait, you're saying a corrupt politician investigated herself and found she did nothing wrong?? Nooooo ...