• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

4 B-52s deploying to Middle East amid threat of "possible attack"

Just, no

White House reviews plan to deploy 120,000 troops to Middle East

Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan last week presented the White House with a plan to send up to 120,000 troops to the Middle East in the event that Iran escalates tensions, according to a New York Times report.

The Times reports that national security adviser John Bolton issued an order for the plans and the proposal does not include a ground invasion, which would require many more troops.

The plan was ordered to prepare in the event that Iran attacks American forces or accelerates the development of nuclear weapons, according to the Times, citing administration officials. It is largely driven by Bolton, who has pushed for more aggressive action against Iran under both Trump and former President George W. Bush.

It was also unclear whether Trump had been briefed about the number of troops the plan called for, which would be nearly the size of the initial American force that invaded Iraq in 2003, according to the Times.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/...considering-plans-to-send-120000-us-troops-to

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Tuesday denied a New York Times report that U.S. officials were discussing a military plan to send up to 120,000 troops to the Middle East to counter any attack or nuclear weapons acceleration by Iran.

“I think it’s fake news, OK? Now, would I do that? Absolutely. But we have not planned for that. Hopefully we’re not going to have to plan for that. And if we did that, we’d send a hell of a lot more troops than that,” Trump told reporters at the White House.

I think he told Bolton to **** off

Just nuke Iran and be done with them. They openly hate us and wish for death to America. **** em, go meet Allah you ********.

Really! When have they ever been anything other than a pimple on the *** of the world?

It's awesome. Peace through strength. Obama would've apologized a hundred times, bowed twenty times and given Iran another billion dollars of our money by now.

Hussein Obama is one of them.

Rebel group in Yemen just took credit for drone attacks on oilfields

Iran Suprene Leader: "There will be no war with U.S."

i think that is our green light to blame Yemen and for the Saudis to go bomb them some more

Crisis averted

Last edited:

Iran Suprene Leader: "There will be no war with U.S."

i think that is our green light to blame Yemen and for the Saudis to go bomb them some more

Crisis averted

Yeah, let the supreme leader keep on thinking that........

I don't know if it means anything, but the combination of: Exxonmobil evacuating their employees from southern Iraq, the U.S. State Dept. removing non-essential employees and families from the area, and the increasing tensions in the area make it seem like something is gonna happen. I think I"m going to fill up tonight before gas prices spike up. I hope I'm wrong.

we're not going to war with one carrier, one patriot missile battery and 4 bombers, I think u can wait on the gas

but Trump needs to tell that neocon Bolton to stfu, he's the last person we need running his mouth right now

All Trump is doing is ensuring Iran and North Korea are nuclear powers someday.

All Trump is doing is ensuring Iran and North Korea are nuclear powers someday.

uh, no.
it was The Great O, The Illustrious Kenyan, Bathhouse Barry, The Ivy League Tree Smoker, O'Beezy the Skeezy who single-handedly allowed Iran to increase their nuclear capability and gave them pallets of cash to do so with.

here's the timeline of nuclear NK

have fun

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

They said militias in Iraq had missiles threatening our forces, that's why the Embassy warnings, and they want Iraq's military to crack down on them, good luck with that,

Your shtick grows old, and can't decide if you have your head up your ***, or merely do this for attention.

Most of us agree or disagree on different subjects. 21 disagrees with every ******* thing. That makes him a troll.

Just like I perdicted

Crisis averted

Arab coalition carries out air strikes on Houthi targets in Yemen

RIYADH — The Joint Forces Command of the Coalition to Restore Legitimacy in Yemen carried out several air strikes on Houthi targets in the Yemeni capital Sanaa on Thursday after the Iranian-aligned militants claimed responsibility for drone attacks on Saudi oil installations.

A coalition statement carried by the Saudi Press Agency said the air strikes were against a number of legitimate military targets, which military intelligence confirmed were military bases and facilities used by the Iranian-backed Houthi militias for weapons and ammunition storage. "The air operations achieved their objectives," statement added.

The coalition stressed that the attacks by the Iranian-backed terrorist Houthi militias on vital facilities in the Kingdom were a violation of international humanitarian law and amounted to war crimes.

"The coalition forces are resolved to follow all terrorist elements across all of Yemen, and will be resolute to target all locations from which terrorist attacks are initiated," the statement said.

http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/...es-out-air-strikes-on-Houthi-targets-in-Sanaa

Last edited:
and that's the end of that

Trump Tells Pentagon Chief He Does Not Want War With Iran

No new information was presented to the president at the meeting that argued for further engagement with Iran, according to a person in the room. But Mr. Trump was firm in saying he did not want a military clash with the Iranians, several officials said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/16/world/middleeast/iran-war-donald-trump.html

Pelosi has some rather **** short term memory at the present. She can't remember what she said just a few sentences ago.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/444060-pelosi-warns-trump-on-iran-only-congress-can-declare-war

Asked at the White House Thursday if the U.S. intends to go to war with Iran, Trump responded in three words: "I hope not," he said.

Pelosi said she's heartened by the noninterventionist position Trump has supported in the past, including his criticisms of the Iraq War, which Pelosi opposed. She's hoping he extends that approach to Iran.

"I like what I hear from the president, that he has no appetite for this," she said. "One of the places that I agree with the president is ... in our opposition to the war in Iraq. And I hope that that same attitude will prevail with the president of the United States, even though some of his supporters are rattling sabers."

"I like what I hear from the president"

That should piss off all those fanning the war flames on the left begging for us to attack Iran, because they know it would kill him in the elections, nobody wants another war, especially in the M.E.

It's been said before but I'll say it again, the left have become so deranged that they'd rather see Trump go down than see our country do well. These are sad times, especially for them.

Last edited: