• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

4 Steeler draft steals who could contribute a lot

Gentry is raw being a position switch player. Those types are obviously boom or bust. His per catch average was good for being a project. So he has shown some pass catching ability. All mentioned have their own concerns. Snell was speed. Smith and Gilbert size. We'll see camp and preseason are a hiccup away.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Hell Radar might beat Gentry out....

on Snell...sure I remember all the posts you made about him before the draft and how you predicted he would succeed.....oh wait.....those posts don't exist

oh and none of them can be classified as "steals" just yet....right now they haven't even lived up to their draft slot

Last edited:
Hell Radar might beat Gentry out....

on Snell...sure I remember all the posts you made about him before the draft and how you predicted he would succeed.....oh wait.....those posts don't exist

oh and none of them can be classified as "steals" just yet....right now they haven't even lived up to their draft slot

Yes, we all understand these are predictions, not fact. That's half the fun of sports is opinions.

That's why Skip, Shannon, Rome and Colin are great.

Gentry is raw being a position switch player. Those types are obviously boom or bust. His per catch average was good for being a project. So he has shown some pass catching ability. All mentioned have their own concerns. Snell was speed. Smith and Gilbert size. We'll see camp and preseason are a hiccup away.

Yea, we agree on Gentry being a coin flip, he just looked so raw, and he is. Snell will make a difference this year.

Yes, we all understand these are predictions, not fact. That's half the fun of sports is opinions.

That's why Skip, Shannon, Rome and Colin are great.

the website you linked to didn't call them steals either...the article was 4 guys who had a chance to be the steal of the draft. You being the ******** you are, changed the title to 4 steals.....

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2...tes-for-steal-of-the-steelers-2019-nfl-draft/

I was high on Snell before they drafted him, and still am.

Gentry? I'm not so much. Being tall in football is hardly a fulcrum - it can help - but it's no guaranteed precursor to success.

Gotta admit it. Have never used “fulcrum” before. Even had to look it up. Bet you’ve bin savin that one. U never cease to amaz us.

ful·crum
/ˈfo͝olkrəm,ˈfəlkrəm/
noun
the point on which a lever rests or is supported and on which it pivots.
a thing that plays a central or essential role in an activity, event, or situation.
"research is the fulcrum of the academic community"

Gotta admit it. Have never used “fulcrum” before. Even had to look it up. Bet you’ve bin savin that one. U never cease to amaz us.

ful·crum
/ˈfo͝olkrəm,ˈfəlkrəm/
noun
a thing that plays a central or essential role in an activity, event, or situation.
Booby loves to here and there throw out ten dollar words to go with his nickle of football common sense. His idiocy often plays a significant fulcrum in any football discussion.

the website you linked to didn't call them steals either...the article was 4 guys who had a chance to be the steal of the draft. You being the ******** you are, changed the title to 4 steals.....

GottA make it look original somehow and that was the FULCRUM word.

Salute the nation

Booby loves to here and there throw out ten dollar words to go with his nickle of football common sense. His idiocy often plays a significant fulcrum in any football discussion.

GASHsteel, everyone knows how intelligent you are and so super wise on football insights. Let's make a series of wagers involving predicting NFL future events. Since you possess such potent vision, I am sure you will find our bets agreable.

ful·crum
/ˈfo͝olkrəm,ˈfəlkrəm/
noun

Don't have to "save" anything. That is straight up silly.

Do you even read what you post? Your rhetoric is incoherent. The article didn't call them "steals" but was about 4 guys who had a chance to be "steals?"

I'd have to classify that as gibberish. I'm sure there is supposed to be a point in there somewhere.

GASHsteel, everyone knows how intelligent you are and so super wise on football insights. Let's make a series of wagers involving predicting NFL future events. Since you possess such potent vision, I am sure you will find our bets agreable.

Sure I see the Steelers going to the playoffs this year, and you eventually being banned somewhere around the beginning of the season.

I also bet you will patriot nut hug in a thread and throw another ten dollar word in a post, but not grasp the basic Steelers concepts of football..Where constant posters will have to jump on and explain things to you.

You know like the usual.

And if we are really lucky will will get to endure more of your kindergarten nicknames and plethera of window licking created threads, that more than often screams look at me look at me.

Now Bobby Boucher let the grown folk talk football and you sit in the corner sporting your dunce cap, and know you are our special something to Steeler Nation ....

about as special as an external hemorrhoid.

Do you even read what you post? Your rhetoric is incoherent. The article didn't call them "steals" but was about 4 guys who had a chance to be "steals?"

I'd have to classify that as gibberish. I'm sure there is supposed to be a point in there somewhere.

if you don't understand what I meant you are more ignorant that I thought you were.

my original point stands...none of these guys are "steals" right now. As the article states, they have the CHANCE to be considered "steals" if they perform like some think they can.

Don't have to "save" anything. That is straight up silly.

giphy.gif

And if we are really lucky will will get to endure more of your kindergarten nicknames

I want to recap:

GASH Steel
Steel Wipes
Bermuda-dil(do)
Black & Gold Blubber

There has to be more. C'mon Bobby,

giphy.gif

if you don't understand what I meant you are more ignorant that I thought you were.

my original point stands...none of these guys are "steals" right now. As the article states, they have the CHANCE to be considered "steals" if they perform like some think they can.

They aren't steals "UNTIL" they do something on the field.

What Pop fails to realize is Gentry is a homogeneous replacement for Jesse James.

See what I did there???

Which bet will result in your PERMANENT DEPARTURE? I take THAT bet!!!

How does "chance to be" equate to "actual"?

Again, your title, "4 Steeler draft steals who could contribute a lot". It eludes to PRESUMPTION. If you want others to accept your opinions and not chastise you---learn how to show restraint and not be a ******** every time someone disagrees with you...