• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

4 Steeler draft steals who could contribute a lot

That's why Skip, Shannon, Rome and Colin are great.

9cd44b71e7891ac24891300c78900713.gif

Now we know where you get your insights. ESPN. ESPN = pro-Cheatriots

#youkeepshowingyourtruecolors

I think all those guys got fired from ESPN/Others cause they were total hacks. Now they work for Faux Sports One maybe

They aren't steals, until someone does a 2019 re=draft analysis 4 years from now and their career makes them appear so.

See ya in 4 years.

How does "chance to be" equate to "actual"?

Again, your title, "4 Steeler draft steals who could contribute a lot". It eludes to PRESUMPTION. If you want others to accept your opinions and not chastise you---learn how to show restraint and not be a ******** every time someone disagrees with you...

*alludes, not "eludes". i know that being condescending to bobby is the favorite game around here for the time being, but if you're going to do it, at least have correct spelling.

*alludes, not "eludes". i know that being condescending to bobby is the favorite game around here for the time being, but if you're going to do it, at least have correct spelling.

When reviewing your sentence you have one too many commas and every sentence should start off capitalized. Even though it is a partial sentence. Bobby should be capitalized as well. I know that being condescending to posters is sometimes your favorite game around here, but if you are going to do it at least have the correct sentence structure and punctuation.

Last edited:
when reviewing your sentence you have one too many commas and every sentence should start off capitalized. Even though it is a partial sentence. Bobby should be capitalized as well. I know that being condescending to posters is sometimes your favorite game around here, but if you are going to do it at least have the correct sentence structure and punctuation.

bwahahahahahaha!!!

When reviewing your sentence you have one too many commas and every sentence should start off capitalized. Even though it is a partial sentence. Bobby should be capitalized as well. I know that being condescending to posters is sometimes your favorite game around here, but if you are going to do it at least have the correct sentence structure and punctuation.

slashsteel to the rescuuuuuue!!!

too many commas? how? you're incorrect on that one.

too many commas? how? you're incorrect on that one.

Nope not at all.

To the way sentences are now. But the old school proper approach would be putting a semicolon before but.(look it up)

Apples to oranges as most of your sentences aren't capitalized properly. So the bigger point is you of all people shouldn't be correcting anyone, as you can barely get out of your own way post to post.

Nope not at all.

To the way sentences are now. But the old school proper approach would be putting a semicolon before but.(look it up)

Apples to oranges as most of your sentences aren't capitalized properly. So the bigger point is you of all people shouldn't be correcting anyone, as you can barely get out of your own way post to post.

i'm a spelling nazi, not a grammar nazi. have a seat.

Nope not at all.

the old-school "proper" approach? ok, but now is now. old school was then. so i'm correct.

honestly, a comma OR semi-colon is fine. was then, and is now.

the old-school "proper" approach? ok, but now is now. old school was then. so i'm correct.

honestly, a comma OR semi-colon is fine. was then, and is now.

Nope.

hi