• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

5-days....................... some are in a daze

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Opening day of Training Camp is Wednesday, could be a day of crazy or just a blue-collar show up at work day.

I'm betting the latter of the two.

Anyone remember the days of AB and his helicopter delivery. I can't remember the player, but he came on a Fork-lift..............
These were the shitz attitude look at me days.

I've got a feeling this camp will be show up and lets get started. No show boating and mostly business at hand.

Any opening day buzz you can share?

What will be the attitude of the team ?.

Any off-campus residencies in the midst..........?

Salute the nation

I can't remember the player, but he came on a Fork-lift..............

Salute the nation
ptrsteelers4072613.jpg

You must be in a bacon coma to forget Da Beard.

ptrsteelers4072613.jpg

Thank you SIR, I thought I was doing pretty good just to remember the situation.

Brett Kissel, a Wyoming boy who gave back to his community. Loved him as a player and as a person.

Salute the nation

ptrsteelers4072613.jpg

I wonder if “Da Beard” got any gas-money out of Lunar, back in the day………… ???

I’m guessing he got “GAS” out-a-him, but no money !!

Salute the nation

Thank you SIR, I thought I was doing pretty good just to remember the situation.

Brett Kissel, a Wyoming boy who gave back to his community. Loved him as a player and as a person.

Salute the nation
You forgot Brett Keisel? Shame.

This is the longest 5 days ever!

They report Wednesday, tomorrow, 1st practice Thursday. Keep in mind that sometimes things will “slip” in my mind so I may be off, mentally.

It’s a “shame” really, from what I’ve been told.

Salute the nation

I didn't forget Brett Keisel, for whatever reason. (shrugs shoulders)

Salute the nation
He’s actually from Provo, Utah

Salute the nation
I worked with his brother at the max security prison for a bit. He wasn't well liked.

No Sir. He went to BYU because he's LDS and wanted a good bit of exposure. He's from Greybull, WY. Family is still there.

He donated a football field to his high school, pretty down home thing, if you ask me. I knew he was from Graybull WY, thanks for pointing that out.

Salute the nation