• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

5-days....................... some are in a daze

I really hope they show up to camp like they haven’t won **** or done **** and have something to prove and that heated position battles ensue and that the best players win the spots

why did you change your name again?

So we wouldn’t know it was him.

Trickey Dickey

It’s a “shame” we caught on so fast………………..

Notice he is using a burner account he created way back when, in anticipation of being banned…………

Salute the nation

why did you change your name again?
He got tired of people picking on him as cooch, then he probably forgot the Greg Lloyd password after his 30 day ban completion.

He is easy to spot as his drivel remains constant.

Over and over again.

So we wouldn’t know it was him.

Trickey Dickey

It’s a “shame” we caught on so fast………………..

Notice he is using a burner account he created way back when, in anticipation of being banned…………

Salute the nation
Definitely was hard to figure out when one account stopped the other started . Then the same posting style with the same negative targets followed.

😭

The brother or Brett ??

Salute the nation
His brother. Brett really has little to do with Wyoming anymore. We tried to get him to come to Cheyenne when we had a small club there, but he never responded. His brother told me that he gets trolled and stalked, etc., so he keeps a low profile. Sucks. I met him in Denver after a preseason game once. Great guy. Just not here in Wyoming often.

He got tired of people picking on him as cooch, then he probably forgot the Greg Lloyd password after his 30 day ban completion.

He is easy to spot as his drivel remains constant.

Over and over again.
You still chickened out on the $10k bet on if I'm Coach or not. What, you lack the stones still? It's all right everyone knows you lack the stones to make that bet. EVERYONE knows it.

You still chickened out on the $10k bet on if I'm Coach or not. What, you lack the stones still? It's all right everyone knows you lack the stones to make that bet. EVERYONE knows it.
Is this the only point you make in multiple threads? Wow, pathetic even for you.

What a glorious return to SN!!
Lol

Last edited:
You sound money needy cooch. Has no money for SN to contribute but claims he has 10 grand to blow. 🤔

Which of these thingsssssss don’t belong with the otherrrrrr.

You sound money needy cooch. Has no money for SN to contribute but claims he has 10 grand to blow. 🤔

Which of these thingsssssss don’t belong with the otherrrrrr.
I'm not the one avoiding the bet, you ARE! Figure that one out on your own.

"His knees shook, his hands trembled, all from the thought of losing the bet. He knew Lloyd wasn't Coach, he knew he would be exposed and lose $10k. What to do? Hide from it."

Last edited:

"His knees shook, his hands trembled, all from the thought of losing the bet. He knew Lloyd wasn't Coach, he knew he would be exposed and lose $10k. What to do? Hide from it."
Every point flies over your head. If you have 10 grand laying around you have money to donate to the site for your bandwidth waste.

You can grasp this right?

Every point flies over your head. If you have 10 grand laying around you have money to donate to the site for your bandwidth waste.

You can grasp this right?
Donate to a site that applies rules loosey goosey and inconsistently? Riiiiiight, that makes a lot of sense, only to a Polpo in Umido alla Siciliana. LMFAO

Donate to a site that applies rules loosey goosey and inconsistently? Riiiiiight, that makes a lot of sense, only to a Polpo in Umido alla Siciliana. LMFAO
Anything not to pay right? But you will dumpster up all the threads with your drivel. 😁👍

You sound like an eight year old. You must be so proud.

Get rid of this guy.

Welcome Lloyd!

Lloyd-Christmas-Haircut.jpg

No word on being a contributor, you still lacking the stones……………..????

Salute the nation
I haven't hear you asking for a piece of the bet. Things that make one go "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."