• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

5 Dimensional Policial Compass

And I thought I was just a racist bible thumping blue eyed devil...

You are a: Objectivist Libertarian Isolationist Nativist Moderate
Collectivism score: -100%
Authoritarianism score: -67%
Internationalism score: -67%
Tribalism score: 67%
Liberalism score: 0%

tried it again
said I was an ******* and to stop trying to fudge the results

I made it through the first 5 questions and then had to quit because the questions are so insultingly stupid and simplistic. They are written like they are designed for a 15 year old.
A voice bellows down from the ivory towers, echoing in the valley bellow. :) :)

Last edited:
I've been called a lot of things in my life but a ..
Conservative Libertarian Non-Interventionist Nationalist Reactionary
is not one of them.

Collectivism score: -67%
Authoritarianism score: -67%
Internationalism score: -33%
Tribalism score: 17%
Liberalism score: -50%

and I had to look up a couple definitions.

Conservative Libertarian..A Conservative Libertarian in the United States is a person that adheres to the constitution as a libertarian does, but will do so in a conservative manner. ( They believe that it is up to the individual to decide what is right for themselves rather than making ridiculous laws that are aimed at 5 people, but directly effect the rest of the state's population! Like the 21 drinking age! )

Non-Interventionist..I guess that confirms my Ron Paul allegiance.
Nationalist..is a person who advocates political independence for a country.

Reactionary.describes people on the far right politically. Reactionaries occupy a political space past conservative, near where ultra-conservative bumps ..

So, move over there Brother John Birch, there's room for Chip on that there pew.
Like I didn't already know it.

Last edited:
Conservative Anarchist Interventionist Liberal
Collectivism score: -67%
Authoritarianism score: -100%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: 0%
Liberalism score: 33%

Anyone want to join my Conservative Anarchist Liberal club?

Kinda funny how some with a high score in tribalism could be called libertarian. That word is getting all effed up just like liberalism.

Did you use darts to answer this thing ? How in the flaming hell can a person be a " Conservative Anarchist Liberal". You keep that **** up boy and you'll fo sho hurt yourself.

I have my own I am a conservative libertarian. I don't need to take a test to know how i stand and WHO i don't want in my business running the show from birth until death. I am my own sovereign being...:)