• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

53 percent of white women voted for Trump

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
The media does not want to admit that. Nor does it want to admit that Latinos who speak English as the primary language they 1st learned voted 45 percent for Trump.

They are obviously sexist, misogynistic, chauvinists who hate women. ,

I double dare the media to say most lacked college degrees. Compared to which group
?

The women who voted for Clinton were more undereducated.

I am convinced that white people feel a lot more guilty about racism than they do sexism, and the past three Presidential elections are proof of that.

None of that matters now

It's over and Donald J Trump is President-elect!

rtx2t2gn.jpg

I am convinced that white people feel a lot more guilty about racism than they do sexism, and the past three Presidential elections are proof of that.

I feel guilty about neither. I believe it is more the liberal snowflakes that have this undeserved guilt.

Or perhaps Barack Obama had no criminal enterprise background, was running when the economy was in the ******* and the party-in-charge was held accountable, and was running at a time when "change" was desperately wanted.

Naaaaah, too simple. It must be that racism thing ... or anti-racism, or something.

I feel guilty about neither. I believe it is more the liberal snowflakes that have this undeserved guilt.

Exactly my point. For example, I bet there were a lot more Bernie supporters and naive college kids who felt obligated to vote for Obama than they did Hilary and it had nothing to do with anything other than race.

Or perhaps Barack Obama had no criminal enterprise background, was running when the economy was in the ******* and the party-in-charge was held accountable, and was running at a time when "change" was desperately wanted.

Naaaaah, too simple. It must be that racism thing ... or anti-racism, or something.

If it'd been a landslide and Obama hadn't campaigned for her, I'd agree with you.

IT WAS a LANDSLIDE

5823a892c36188ba628b4625.jpg

Last edited:
It will be Trump 306 and Evil ***** 232 when they finish counting Michigan and New Hampshire.

What the hell is taking them so long?

We know who won the LANDSLIDE

Cw1oIHpVEAA6wom.jpg

When you lose the popular vote, I don't see how you can say it was a landslide.

Democrats only talk about the tyranny of the majority when they're on the losing end.

The media does not want to admit that. Nor does it want to admit that Latinos who speak English as the primary language they 1st learned voted 45 percent for Trump.

Bomma and Bill stump for the white women vote.

When you lose the popular vote, I don't see how you can say it was a landslide.

You need to take that figuratively, not literally

Look at the map

TURNING BLUE STATES RED!

jus like I perdicted!

I refuse to feel guilty for something my family was not in this country when it occurred, has not benefitted from, did not have the level of wealth required to be in such a position and when coming to this country chose a state that was not a slave owing,seggragationist participant. We had NO connection to slavery, Jim crow, or the persecution of blacks. Period. My very best friend for the last twenty two years is black with a felony record. They were on probation with an ankle bracelet when we first met and became instant friends. I am not the problem!!!

pointing out that your friend is black is racist, though.

at least that's what i've been told.