• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How Woke Whites Are Turning Minorities Into Republican Voters

You know I hope so. The democrat party isn't your friend. They use you,have no respect for you and certainly think you're beneath them.

Open your eyes. They lust for nothing but power and could care less about any common citizen regardless of color.

They thrive on division and will absolutely NEVER do anything to unite Americans. It's counter productive for them.

They should be ignored along with most of the media in this country who fuel this.

You know I hope so. The democrat party isn't your friend. They use you,have no respect for you and certainly think you're beneath them.

Open your eyes. They lust for nothing but power and could care less about any common citizen regardless of color.

They thrive on division and will absolutely NEVER do anything to unite Americans. It's counter productive for them.

They should be ignored along with most of the media in this country who fuel this.
This and Burgess Owens is a leader that any one can follow and should be inspirational to Black and White Americans.

This and Burgess Owens is a leader that any one can follow and should be inspirational to Black and White Americans.

She's a solid individual, smart, has common sense and I think she should run for office.

We need a lot more people like her to replace these corrupt piles of ancient leather that stink up congress.

Probably the most insulting thing the lefties have come up with yet. The entire premise of no id, no check on eligibility, is so they can cheat easier.

This is a group who also wants to allow felons and 16 year olds to vote as well.

We have to show ID for all kinds of **** in life, voting is probably the most important of them all. Even more so when one party means to stay in full power indefinitely. We're literally talking about the future of this republic. Which from my point of view is absolutely ******!