• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

9/11 - Never Forget.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Fake news NYT says that airplanes took town the towers 18 years ago. No mention of Islam or Al Qaeda.

The far-left New York Times reports it was “airplanes” that took aim at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001 — not Islamic terrorists.
No kidding, this is what the New York Times published on Wednesday, the 18th anniversary of that terrible day: “Eighteen years have passed since airplanes took aim at the World Trade Center and brought them down.”

Anyone who buys that former newspaper supports terrorists.

Fake news NYT says that airplanes took town the towers 18 years ago. No mention of Islam or Al Qaeda.

Anyone who buys that former newspaper supports terrorists.

Not today please. Just remember and post something positive. Lot of deaths that day but also a lot of heroes. My heart aches.,

Actually, today more than ever. With the passage of time comes softening/cleansing/re-writing the reasons that we were attacked, and continue to be. Kids today too young to know what was going on at the time are taught politically correct BS by liberal teachers with an agenda that plays down the evil of it all. The emotional fire that was ignited in Americans that day has burned out in many of them. Not me though. I'm not ashamed to be as pissed off today as I was 18 years ago.

As much as I have problems with neocons like GW Bush, I thank God that he was president when this happened and not a liberal.

Just realize... 18 years ago means that kids that were born shortly before or after 9/11/2001 are entering college this year. Many of those kids are leaving the comfort of their local community and joining a more global community with kids from all over the country and world. Unless they were educated in what happened that day, it's meaningless to them.

If we don't remember those events, and remind them what happened -- the lessons we learned or didn't learn from those days will be lost to time.

I guess I am a sap. Just for one day this country comes together and remembers. Without political differences,

This was from yesterday:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">9/11 OBSERVANCE: Nearly 500,000 people are expected to remember the sacrifice of the Flight 93 heroes tomorrow in Somerset County. If you're attending the 9/11 observance, here's what you need to know: <a href="https://t.co/QmwSpQIHkp">https://t.co/QmwSpQIHkp</a></p>— KDKA (@KDKA) <a href="https://twitter.com/KDKA/status/1171589175331737601?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Never forget.

I guess I am a sap. Just for one day this country comes together and remembers. Without political differences,

9/11 represented the worst and best in this country. The pain, heartache, disbelief brought us together. Flags on cars, buildings, houses, at sporting events, concerts- people seemed to genuinely care about eachother following the attacks.
I get what you are saying. One day without fighting and arguing is not a lot to ask. Today is a day of mourning, remembering and reflecting.

Last edited:
A day without fake news lying to Americans would be nice too.

Actually, today more than ever. With the passage of time comes softening/cleansing/re-writing the reasons that we were attacked, and continue to be. Kids today too young to know what was going on at the time are taught politically correct BS by liberal teachers with an agenda that plays down the evil of it all. The emotional fire that was ignited in Americans that day has burned out in many of them. Not me though. I'm not ashamed to be as pissed off today as I was 18 years ago.

As much as I have problems with neocons like GW Bush, I thank God that he was president when this happened and not a liberal.

18 years after "Never Forget", the Democrats elect Muslims to Congress.

Every Sept 11th, I wake up sad, and go to bed angry.
Any American who thinks we should bring more Muslims into this country needs a punch in the face.

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
**** you Mohammed
Happy Birthday to me
And many moooore....

Tough to watch. I made myself watch it twice, just to reinforce what I remember from that day, 18 years ago, and the feelings I had then.

There are a lot of sick, evil, demented people in the world. Sick. Demented. Evil.

Every sept 11th we should drop huge ******* bombs on these *****. Start with the Taliban.

Not today please. Just remember and post something positive. Lot of deaths that day but also a lot of heroes. My heart aches.,

**** that and **** you for saying it.

Moslems perpetrated the attacks because our way of life, values and Constitution are all counter to Sharia. As was pointed out now the DNC is pushing Moslem candidates that advocate for Sharia and the destruction of American institutions that used to be considered near sacred. Politics can't be removed from this because it was a politically motivated attack being that Sharia is the political system of the cult of Mohamed.

**** that and **** you for saying it.

Moslems perpetrated the attacks because our way of life, values and Constitution are all counter to Sharia. As was pointed out now the DNC is pushing Moslem candidates that advocate for Sharia and the destruction of American institutions that used to be considered near sacred. Politics can't be removed from this because it was a politically motivated attack being that Sharia is the political system of the cult of Mohamed.

Yup. And ol boys out their are “celebrating” this day and calling for more like it against us.

A guy I went to high school with, Dennis Michael Cook, has two daughters who are both in college now, just like mine. He didn't get to see any of their growing up. They were 4 years old and 16 months old on 9/11/2001. I think of him every year on this day and it still gets me right in the gut. And I didn't even know the guy all that well.

R.I.P. Denny, and all the victims of September 11. May your families and friends be comforted today.