• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

9/19/23 Stryker's Inside Slant

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Much better outcome this week for the team, but my patience for Canada is starting to wane...

I'll be going live at 8:30pm tonight, so come on over for the great conversation as always!! (Even though I'm taking my daughter to choral tryouts at 7pm...)

www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

A great many Browns fans seem to be buying Watsons excuse about the… TWO face mask penalties he got yesterday… namely that somehow it is the Steelers fault and that they even made him do that..

This brings up the question… which is worse …Watson’s inability to take responsibility or the utter delusional stupidity of the Browns fans?

A great many Browns fans seem to be buying Watsons excuse about the… TWO face mask penalties he got yesterday… namely that somehow it is the Steelers fault and that they even made him do that..

This brings up the question… which is worse …Watson’s inability to take responsibility or the utter delusional stupidity of the Browns fans?
Watson simply doesn't look good. He looked worse than Pickett. And Pickett has Canada calling his plays.

Well, Watson is known for his Illegal Touching after all...

If you missed the show with our great forum members, you can check it out here:

Stupidity of Browns fans easily. Their level of grand delusion is elite. The average Twitter clown fan believes they have more championships which is more relevant than SBs, and Myles is better than TJ. They believe we can't talk about their 30 count sexual predator because of rapist Ben. The Steelers are a poverty team. This one is often thrown around by these young ones, which how much each owner makes is a silly slang.

The loss will shut most of them up for a few weeks or less then it is back to their nonsensical mumbojumbo.

Much better outcome this week for the team, but my patience for Canada is starting to wane...

I'll be going live at 8:30pm tonight, so come on over for the great conversation as always!! (Even though I'm taking my daughter to choral tryouts at 7pm...)

www.youtube.com/SteelerNation
Only with Canada? What about Pickett? What about Tomlin?

Stryker!!! are you wearing Browns colors? cause it looks like you are

Calm the **** down Francis, it's only the 2nd game of the season.

The third game an it's a trend. Worried now? Guess Picketts record vs. team with winning records? Hint hint, its very bad.

The third game an it's a trend. Worried now? Guess Picketts record vs. team with winning records? Hint hint, its very bad.
…. Who cares. He has played basically the equivalent of 13 games and is two games into his second season…

So was it Ben 2 years ago, mitch and Kenny the last to years or is it just possible that it is the play calling?

They. Have. Only. Played. TWO. Games. THIS. Season.

You know who else doesn't have a good record against teams with a winning record?

Aaron Rogers 41-44
Josh Allen 12-15

MAN!! Do THOSE guys suck or what??

This is why no one takes you seriously. Go have another whiskey

They. Have. Only. Played. TWO. Games. THIS. Season.

You know who else doesn't have a good record against teams with a winning record?

Aaron Rogers 41-44
Josh Allen 12-15

MAN!! Do THOSE guys suck or what??

This is why no one takes you seriously. Go have another whiskey

Pickett is 0-5 vs winning teams. Not close to .500 but 0-5! What type of Whiskey? How about you drink some Canada whiskey. That will really put you on you @$$!

what about the punter

what about the Rooneys

what about you being an egotistical prick

Our punter is Tomlin's boy. Rooney hired Tomlin and tolerates his coaching which has not proceeded a win in the playoff win for the past for six years and counting! By the looks of Pickett this year, it will be seven. Are you happy yet?

I checked and NO head coach lasted this long without winning a playoff game. Use NFL history and look it up a-hole. You might find one.

And what about our red headed step child Gunner? He still has a home with Tomlin's Steelers.

So was it Ben 2 years ago, mitch and Kenny the last to years or is it just possible that it is the play calling?

Ben was 39 when he retired. Old for football and he took many hits over the years. His last year he lost his velocity / MPH when throwing on the football. He had to hang it up.

Pickett is 0-5 vs winning teams. Not close to .500 but 0-5! What type of Whiskey? How about you drink some Canada whiskey. That will really put you on you @$$!
Pickett beat the Rats last year they had a winning record.

Please donate the Canadian whiskey to a needy cause.

Pickett beat the Rats last year they had a winning record.

Please donate the Canadian whiskey to a needy cause.

Edit. 0-5 vs. QB1's. Guys who started the season. The Steelers beat a back up Rat. You can drink to Matt Canada. Clearly you missed the joke.

Edit. 0-5 vs. QB1's. Guys who started the season. The Steelers beat a back up Rat. You can drink to Matt Canada. Clearly you missed the joke.
Uhuh

Send my Canadian whiskey to my home address

Jesse Sezkissmearse
100 Art Rooney Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212

Thank you in advance

Me.