• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

9/19/23 Stryker's Inside Slant

Ben was 39 when he retired. Old for football and he took many hits over the years. His last year he lost his velocity / MPH when throwing on the football. He had to hang it up.
Its a total lie Ben lost nfl velocity. The team forced him out because they wanted a mobile QB… Ben opted to not try to extend his career… His throws to the outside his last year were better than Purdys right now, and no one will argue that Purdy should not be starting…

Edit. 0-5 vs. QB1's. Guys who started the season. The Steelers beat a back up Rat. You can drink to Matt Canada. Clearly you missed the joke.
ooops! edit. let me throw in a caveat so that my point isn't completely moot.

The only joke around here is you.

I'll go one step further! Not only are we only two games in the season, but we're already right there in the promised land at .500.
We've ALREADY won our Superbowl.

  It doesn't even matter what we do the rest of season.

ooops! edit. let me throw in a caveat so that my point isn't completely moot.

The only joke around here is you.
Your wrong is your small mind. So Canada's offense is not joke? Gunner is not a joke? Moore is not a joke? Do I need to say more? Get lost you bad cat.

Its a total lie Ben lost nfl velocity. The team forced him out because they wanted a mobile QB… Ben opted to not try to extend his career… His throws to the outside his last year were better than Purdys right now, and no one will argue that Purdy should not be starting…

Dude his arm wasn't the same. It was much weaker towards the end. Ben was old.

Pickett is a mobile QB??? No. He does not run for much. He doesn't shake tacklers off either. The guy takes many sacks.

Uhuh

Send my Canadian whiskey to my home address

Jesse Sezkissmearse
100 Art Rooney Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212

Thank you in advance

Me.

You can't read my post correctly. Again it says.

Pickett is 0-5 vs. QB1's. Guys who started the season. The Steelers beat a back up Rat. You can drink to Matt Canada. Clearly you missed the joke.

There I used your crayons and put my point in bold type.

Got it. Didn't you read the site owners comment???

Pickett is 0-5 vs. QB1's. Guys who started the season. The Steelers beat a back up Rat. You can drink to Matt Canada. Clearly you missed the joke.

About what cooch ? please enlighten me.

When should I expect my whiskey?

Pickett is 0-5 vs winning teams. Not close to .500 but 0-5! What type of Whiskey? How about you drink some Canada whiskey. That will really put you on you @$$!
Where are you getting your made up stats from? Kenny beat Ravens in Baltimore last year.

And now you move the goalposts since you were wrong in saying Kenny can't beat a winning team.

And now you move the goalposts since you were wrong in saying Kenny can't beat a winning team.
I could always tweak that statement that he did not beat a winning team that isn't playing their backup Qb. Pickett contributed to the tune of only throwing for 168 yards in that game. It's a good thing our defense only allowed 13 points. Vs. winning teams player their Q1, Pickett has been awful.

There I moved the goal post. Better now?

Where are you getting your made up stats from? Kenny beat Ravens in Baltimore last year.

And he started against the Buccaneers in 2022 when they were 3-2 and the Steelers prevailed. Browns 1-0 when he beat them on MNF.

Update: Kenny Pickett is 3-5 against teams with a winning record, but none of those was against a team with a starting Super Bowl MVP at QB!

And he started against the Buccaneers in 2022 when they were 3-2 and the Steelers prevailed. Browns 1-0 when he beat them on MNF.

Update: Kenny Pickett is 3-5 against teams with a winning record, but none of those was against a team with a starting Super Bowl MVP at QB!

He hasn’t beaten a single team with an active player in the hall of fame either… so terrible… 🤣

I could always tweak that statement that he did not beat a winning team that isn't playing their backup Qb. Pickett contributed to the tune of only throwing for 168 yards in that game. It's a good thing our defense only allowed 13 points. Vs. winning teams player their Q1, Pickett has been awful.

There I moved the goal post. Better now?
you are truly the most consistently terrible poster on the entire internet

you are truly the most consistently terrible poster on the entire internet
I wonder (not really) if he feels the same about winning QBs. As Jimmy G has a solid win loss ratio.

Debating with him is like eating a **** sandwich. You better realize that second bite is just as crappy as the first one.

I like Coach, have no problem with him creating counterpoints and it leads to fun discussions/threads. If everyone thought the same around here, the threads would be very short.

That being said, not all of the arguments are going to be sound. Statistical skewed analysis is used to control narrative and doesn't create absolutes. You have to play the team on your schedule and you have to play the available players as well, so that is no fault if another team is missing players.

It's also not Kenny's fault that our D is beating the crap out of the opposing team's best players: Chub, knocked out of the game/year. Jimmy G given a concussion and played injured. Our D is beating teams up now after taking that butt kicking week 1.

I will also state your counter arguments by using your own arguments from previous years:

Steelers can't beat bad teams
Steelers can't beat backup QBs

Now they are beating bad teams and now it's a negative?
How about Ben being 3-8 vs the Raiders in his career, always playing down the the Raiders and losing to dogshit teams?

Kenny is 2-0 vs the Raiders, and both were primetime matchups against stronger Raiders teams.

I'm just happy with wins and will take them any way I can get them, until this offense gets their legs under them.

I like Coach, have no problem with him creating counterpoints and it leads to fun discussions/threads. If everyone thought the same around here, the threads would be very short.

That being said, not all of the arguments are going to be sound. Statistical skewed analysis is used to control narrative and doesn't create absolutes. You have to play the team on your schedule and you have to play the available players as well, so that is no fault if another team is missing players.
But to be fair, the posters here on the board, outside of a few, do their research before posting because we are brutal to one another, in a good way, like a brother busting your balls when you make a mistake. And we admit when we're wrong or tell people to piss off, again, like brothers would. :LOL: Then, there are others who make dumb or ill-thought out statements and when called out, double down or "move the goal posts" because their egos are too inflated to admit temporary idiocy. Any one of us could listen to Mark Madden and parrot his stupid comments without research or post pre-draft analysis from Walter Football as our own, but some of us choose to offer one another educated opinions and observations out of respect.

But to be fair, the posters here on the board, outside of a few, do their research before posting because we are brutal to one another, in a good way, like a brother busting your balls when you make a mistake. And we admit when we're wrong or tell people to piss off, again, like brothers would. :LOL: Then, there are others who make dumb or ill-thought out statements and when called out, double down or "move the goal posts" because their egos are too inflated to admit temporary idiocy. Any one of us could listen to Mark Madden and parrot his stupid comments without research or post pre-draft analysis from Walter Football as our own, but some of us choose to offer one another educated opinions and observations out of respect.
do you really thnk you offer "educated" opinions?

Really????