• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A Day in the Life of Joe Republican

I am pretty much done supporting these Hollywood asshats with my hard earned money. Same goes for the musical artists that have thrown themselves into the political fray. See ya later.

Monday doldrums...figured I'd get a rise out of you guys. This board keeps on giving...worth every penny. :)

OK, here's a reply for you. How about you go back and read your history again, and apologize for the fact that half your initial screed was not only wrong, but grossly wrong.

Monday doldrums...figured I'd get a rise out of you guys. This board keeps on giving...worth every penny. :)

Uh huh sure...tell yourself that but whats really going on is that you're so obsessed with trying to convince that you're right you'll throw out any kind of **** and hope it sticks... just as you did here.

Kim Jong Un had something to say yesterday as well, but Trump was too preoccupied with what Meryl Streep had to say. What a fighter!

Thank God for Obama being here to protect us over the past 8 years!!! I mean, wow! Those countless times that Kim Jong rose up, man, that Bammy was right there to put his *** right in his place.

k9lqZ2Y.png

Yes, thank you thank you Democrat government, this year instead of putting aside some money for my impending twins college tuitions, I paid $12,000 in health insurance premiums for the privilege of paying $7000 in out of pocket medical expenses. Only $4000 from meeting our deductible! My "insurance" did pay for a few well exams though. So 20 grand for about 600.00 worth of services.

This year I will pay $13,200 in premiums and have a $13,000 deductible. But at least Sandra Fluke got her free birth control!

I don't know why I can't be more grateful.

Yes, thank you thank you Democrat government, this year instead of putting aside some money for my impending twins college tuitions, I paid $12,000 in health insurance premiums for the privilege of paying $7000 in out of pocket medical expenses. Only $4000 from meeting our deductible! My "insurance" did pay for a few well exams though. So 20 grand for about 600.00 worth of services.

This year I will pay $13,200 in premiums and have a $13,000 deductible. But at least Sandra Fluke got her free birth control!

And the Democrat party wonders why it is in shambles. I sat in a meeting in my HR director's office in 2009 where I was the only person who said it's going to fail. Everyone else thought it was some godsend or something. People are so damn gullible.

Evill 1%ers like you should pay their fair share by subsidizing the unwashed masses who can't find (won't look for/aren't qualified for) good jobs with healcare benefits.

If I were hiring and your resume included working the Obama whitehouse, I shitcan that resume without ever calling you.

Thanks to the full employment stimulus program created by the greatest President in history, they should have no trouble finding a job.

Walmart is hiring..................20 hours a week,

I can hardly wait. These next few weeks and months make sure you provide a timely - and itemized - list of how Trump is making America 'great' again. I'll be looking forward to it.

Me too Tibsy...me too

xt82s9q.png

Uvic0mz.jpg

steamrollertrump.jpg

If I were hiring and your resume included working the Obama whitehouse, I shitcan that resume without ever calling you.

Imagine how Hillary's staff feels - they were already picking out the drapes for their Washington mansions in Oct

I am pretty much done supporting these Hollywood asshats with my hard earned money. Same goes for the musical artists that have thrown themselves into the political fray. See ya later.

This is a repeat posting but it's just so apropos..........

sOPGNxc.jpg

http://www.gbpotus.com/single-post/2017/01/02/A-Day-in-the-Life-of-Joe-Republican

Joe gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his morning coffee. The water is clean and good because some tree-hugging liberal fought for minimum water-quality standards.

Joe lives in Flint, Michigan.

Don't be giving tree huggers undeserved credit. Nixon was no liberal tree hugger. It was pretty much the consensus that every American desired clean air and water.

Environmental policy had not been a significant issue in the 1968 election; the candidates were rarely asked for their views on the subject. He (Nixon) saw that the first Earth Day in April 1970 presaged a wave of voter interest on the subject, and sought to use that to his benefit; in June he announced the formation of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Nixon broke new ground by discussing environment policy in his State of the Union speech; other initiatives supported by Nixon included the Clean Air Act of 1970 and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA); the National Environmental Policy Act required environmental impact statements for many Federal projects

Last edited:
http://www.gbpotus.com/single-post/2017/01/02/A-Day-in-the-Life-of-Joe-Republican

He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs. Joe's bacon is safe to eat because some girly-man liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry.

The Poultry Products Inspection Act of 1957 and the Federal Meat Inspection Act of 1906 was enacted because of some girly man liberal?
There were no girly men liberals then. Those were the days when girls were girls and men were men.

A girly man liberal is a PETA member who don't give a **** about the meat packing industry and would rather see a meat eater like you die and go to hell from eating it.

Last edited:
Thank God for Obama being here to protect us over the past 8 years!!! I mean, wow! Those countless times that Kim Jong rose up, man, that Bammy was right there to put his *** right in his place.

At least he never preoccupied himself by taking to twitter to point out that Ted Nugent hasn't had a hit in three decades.

I cannot wait for Trump's inauguration speech. I hope he slams Obama's horrible policies, destroys his legacy and lists everything he's going to correct, right in front of Obama. It's going to be so great. And I want to see Hillary's nasty face soaked with tears.

At least he never preoccupied himself by taking to twitter to point out that Ted Nugent hasn't had a hit in three decades.

Exactly. He was too busy spending $49Million on one of his 27 vacations, or bouncing back and forth between late show appearances with the likes of Kimmel. Bammy ain't got not time fo that Twitter ****.

Thanks to the full employment stimulus program created by the greatest President in history, they should have no trouble finding a job.

Walmart is hiring..................20 hours a week,

That's the other thing. I was reading a liberal news site yesterday where they posited that there will be significant job losses if it's repealed. What? This cluster **** has hurt full time employment in a big way. It would take a moron not to see that in my opinion of course.

that Trump goes on twitter to defend himself proves he's what some wanted - a guy who's not a career politician who is unafraid to defend himself and won't be some limp-wristed little *****.

that Trump goes on twitter to defend himself proves he's what some wanted - a guy who's not a career politician who is unafraid to defend himself and won't be some limp-wristed little *****.

We've been waiting decades for a Republican who hits back.

And he is doing it his way. I couldn't care less that he is using Twitter.