• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A little Keystone background

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
buffett.jpg

(2015-03-06) — The Obama administration today celebrated a new milepost in what it calls “our progressive recovery” as government figures show the jobless rate dropped to 5.5%, wages remained stable, and the labor-force participation rate slipped to 62.8 percent.

“Thanks to President Obama’s leadership, we’ve reached full under-employment,” said White House spokesman Josh Earnest. “Nearly everyone who still has any hope of getting a job, has at least one job — and often more than one.

“The nation’s employers are getting a better caliber of worker, and often for up to 29 hours a week,” said Earnest at the daily White House press briefing. “These are the survivors, unburdened of the arrogance of expertise, experience and education that can prevent an engineer, for example, from accepting that part-time offer to enter the creatively-fulfilling field of cash-register management, or linoleum scuff removal?”

The White House spokesman said the president hopes that the 37.2 percent of workers who have abandoned the job search, along with those workers who haven’t had a raise in years, and the folks doing minimum-wage jobs practically round-the-clock will, “for the sake of our progressive recovery, stay the course.”

R4eryCe.gif

Well that figures dear leader would be looking out for the little guy and never for those big evil rich guys who line his pockets with gold. Dear leader is running away with the worst president ever award.Bravo! I'm not sure anyone will ever top him unless they completely dissolve the republic and declare a dictatorship while in office.

Great post. I am sure that in many cases, when many of us are scratching our heads about otherwise seemingly intelligent people throwing in with the dems, money is behind it. No explanation for the rest of them.

“The nation’s employers are getting a better caliber of worker, and often for up to 29 hours a week,” said Earnest at the daily White House press briefing.
29 hours??? WOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!!! Holy ****, that's almost as much as France!!! Bomma!!! He my MAN!!!

Is the information you are providing come from an academic source?

Cuz, ya know, if not it lacks any intellectual integrity.

Intellectual integrity ?

Just where the hell do you think you are..... a message board with Elfie or the Cathedral of Learning ?

Intellectual integrity indeed..... truth should be truth whether it's intellectual or not.

Don't need to convince me Chip. Just pokin' a little at those wearing the blinders.

Meh, its old news.