• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Well, he did it, and now what?

Sooo ummm isn’t the biggest percentage of black and Hispanic voters aligned against vaccines? This is a pretty big FU to a lot of groups….

i mean I know a **** ton of vaccinated people who are flipping out over this…. I think this may be the biggest political misstep of my lifetime… i think they misread the percentage of vaccinated with the percentage that supports government mandates
That's because a lot of black folks remember being told about the Tuskegee Experiments.
Sure, trust your government with medicine and shots, what could go wrong?

Well, read the fine print. If you work for a company that employs 100 or more, THEY will be forced to fire you if you don't get vaccinated or THEY will pay a $14k fine each week you remain unvaccinated.

Unless, of course you work for the white house, or congress, or the senate, or the U.S. postal service. Then... vegetable says YOU don't need to be vaxxed.

That's because a lot of black folks remember being told about the Tuskegee Experiments.
Sure, trust your government with medicine and shots, what could go wrong?
See, what had happened was..

Well, read the fine print. If you work for a company that employs 100 or more, THEY will be forced to fire you if you don't get vaccinated or THEY will pay a $14k fine each week you remain unvaccinated.

Unless, of course you work for the white house, or congress, or the senate, or the U.S. postal service. Then... vegetable says YOU don't need to be vaxxed.
Remember in the initial stages of Covid USA when it was announced Tom Hanks had it and then all of a sudden the NBA canceled its season and the cancellation stampede was on after that?

If major businesses capitulate on this then likewise the stampede will be on and they will try to out-virtue signal their competitors on providing a "fully-vaccinated workplace" even with many working at home.

Conversely, if a few major players and institutions stand up here and say hell no, then others may find a spine.

I'm not optimistic though.

Remember in the initial stages of Covid USA when it was announced Tom Hanks had it and then all of a sudden the NBA canceled its season and the cancellation stampede was on after that?

If major businesses capitulate on this then likewise the stampede will be on and they will try to out-virtue signal their competitors on providing a "fully-vaccinated workplace" even with many working at home.

Conversely, if a few major players and institutions stand up here and say hell no, then others may find a spine.

I'm not optimistic though.
Problem is the major corporations don't want to become targets of the government.

A government mandate that also exempts the USPS, the people most likely to come into contact with regular citizens on a daily basis, and only because the unions put pressure on him to do so? This is the powder keg. Yeah, saying it's a misstep is putting it lightly.
I read that was in error. I think they are included.

Osha citations are like this. Serious is up to 13 and some change (he rounded it 14). A willful is 136k.

so if the new standard is written and they come in (based on current practice) and find 5 people it’s a 14k cite.

for example. If osha came in my place and found 10 people (happened) that was not fit tested, we are cited for that standard - one cite of serious and one fine. Unless osha completely undos what they have done for how many years. I’d be shocked.

If this does go through osha here is your listing of review commission judges that are going to hear the cases fighting said unjust citations. I would have to do some case law review in the OSHRC to see if there is anything close to mandating **** like this.

Maybe it's time for general strike or day to "take a knee" on productivity for Biden and any employers who want to go along with this.

Maybe it's time for general strike or day to "take a knee" on productivity for Biden and any employers who want to go along with this.
If enough workers strike, businesses will be forced to comply with the freedoms of it’s workers. We have the power if we all choose to stand up to these commie ********

If enough workers strike, businesses will be forced to comply with the freedoms of it’s workers. We have the power if we all choose to stand up to these commie ********
Liberals like organized labor, until they don't.

I was talking to a couple co-workers this morning about this.

It's hard to overstate how badly Biden ****** up with this mandate. Previously, his administration had gone to every conceivable length to let Americans know that the vaccine was available, safe and recommended. That was a great ******* WIN for him because at that point the administration cannot be blamed for anyone who doesn't get the vaccine. They have done so by personal choice and, there ya go. It's a complete win politically for the vegetable market.

But, by going to the point of mandating that a huge part of Americans submit unwillingly to ordered vaccinations, he's grotesquely overstepped his power and turned the entire thing into a nightmare for his administration. Suppose in 10 years we discover that children born after full vaccination have some kind of birth defects? Suppose Autism spikes even HIGHER than it is now and we actually enter a phase were as much as 1/2 our births are on the spectrum? Do those people get to sue the government for FORCING them to take an untested vaccine 5 or 10 years earlier?
Suppose I take the vaccine and the ******* boosters and I STILL become a breakthrough case and die. Can my family sue the government, or the pharmaceutical industry for shooting me up with what is effectively a placebo?

The answer in all cases, btw, is no. You're basically being told, you'll take the ******* needle and **** you if there are any negative side effects.

It's a total fuckup by an administratin that HAD a win.

I was talking to a couple co-workers this morning about this.

It's hard to overstate how badly Biden ****** up with this mandate. Previously, his administration had gone to every conceivable length to let Americans know that the vaccine was available, safe and recommended. That was a great ******* WIN for him because at that point the administration cannot be blamed for anyone who doesn't get the vaccine. They have done so by personal choice and, there ya go. It's a complete win politically for the vegetable market.

But, by going to the point of mandating that a huge part of Americans submit unwillingly to ordered vaccinations, he's grotesquely overstepped his power and turned the entire thing into a nightmare for his administration. Suppose in 10 years we discover that children born after full vaccination have some kind of birth defects? Suppose Autism spikes even HIGHER than it is now and we actually enter a phase were as much as 1/2 our births are on the spectrum? Do those people get to sue the government for FORCING them to take an untested vaccine 5 or 10 years earlier?
Suppose I take the vaccine and the ******* boosters and I STILL become a breakthrough case and die. Can my family sue the government, or the pharmaceutical industry for shooting me up with what is effectively a placebo?

The answer in all cases, btw, is no. You're basically being told, you'll take the ******* needle and **** you if there are any negative side effects.

It's a total fuckup by an administratin that HAD a win.
Meh as soon as tge bad side effects are proven, the entire msm will scream that it’s Trumps fault for speeding up these vaccines even though the older population needed something fast…

Meh as soon as tge bad side effects are proven, the entire msm will scream that it’s Trumps fault for speeding up these vaccines even though the older population needed something fast…
The VAERS data is already staggering and they aren't talking about it. It's all about The Great Reset and putting things in place that make us slaves to DNC politics.

The VAERS data is already staggering and they aren't talking about it. It's all about The Great Reset and putting things in place that make us slaves to DNC politics.
Today a couple of people at eat n park were talking about a couple people who experienced kidney failure within a week of getting the vaccine…. This seriously disturbs me, because im the guy who talked my dad into getting the vaccine and while I totally am blaming it on his meds right now.., it is a coincidence that shortly after his second shot, he had his kidney function drop to under 15%….. seriously if that ever gets correlated I will never forgive myself…….. ever