• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AB finally flew over the cuckoo's nest?

"Fantasy *****" is actually hilarious, I´m with AB on that one. :-)

I don't do FF anymore but it's definitely helping to keep the lights on for the NFL. This guy, who is only interested in a paycheck, has some problem with FF people's motivations as if he is some kind of purist only interested in winning games? More assholery from this clown.

Some Floyd lyrics likely more fitting for this guy, especially if he's the true author of both tweets:

Crazy
Over the rainbow I am crazy
Truly gone fishing
They must have taken my marbles away...

Mr.Brown, please get a FULL physical and mental check up if for no other reason than to find out nothing is wrong with you.

Salute the nation

And Mr Big Chest was making more in one season than most Americans black, white, brown, make in a ******* life time.
He acts like the NFL has oppressed the black players which is totally bullshit.
My dad used to say, “don’t ever bite the hand that feeds you”.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

These guys should be forced as some sort of rookie training, to work a 9-5 job for 10/hr and try to live off that for a few months so they learn the value of a dollar and realize how ******* good they have it.

9 million for a season is pretty common for an NFL player these days, that's ******* $100,000 dollars a year for 90 years.

I literally cannot wait until the next episode of “how the batshit crazy AB world turns” .... whats next? Does he go play baseball? Go on a reality show? Get reinstated and play for the pats again?

I mean at this point nothing surprises me... if that fantasy knock was aimed at OJ and oj stabbed him and fled in a white bronco...but he lived and then went on a cross country tour with oj.. id just be like, “ yep that sounds about right for that bipolar mess...”

I removed several AB stuff from my mancave burned a stuffed hall mark beanie just have a pair of AB siocks left, wish I didn't buy them from vegas at planet hollywood

Fantasy *****? AB is really on a roll now.

K2YFGI5LIFB4ZHT6U7XVRDHWAQ.JPG

Bengalzrule?

His agent looks just as bad when you read his words in follow up. Like removing tweets makes it all fade away. Godel should cancel his meeting with brown then see how Brown comes back to his normal form.

The best part of all of this is people are forevermore going to remember the 100th anniversary year for the nfl as “ that year ehen AB went totally loco” its tied together in an unbreakable bond

I’m pretty sure God called him back and asked him for a refund.