• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Adopting white dogs now racist

With those triggered responses, you'd think they adopted this little guy:
820915.jpg

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/qq145/JOdata/Memes/Meme_Wars_3 - Copy_zpsu4atgrlw.jpg

A man who filmed a pet dog giving Nazi salutes before putting the footage on YouTube has been convicted of committing a hate crime.

Mark Meechan, 30, recorded his girlfriend's pug, Buddha, responding to statements such as "gas the Jews" and "Sieg Heil" by raising its paw.

But police were alerted and he was arrested for allegedly committing a hate crime.

The original clip had been viewed more than three million times on YouTube.

Grossly offensive
Meechan, of Coatbridge, Lanarkshire, went on trial at Airdrie Sheriff Court where he denied any wrong doing.

He insisted he made the video, which was posted in April 2016, to annoy his girlfriend Suzanne Kelly, 29.

But Sheriff Derek O'Carroll found him guilty of a charge under the Communications Act that he posted a video on social media and YouTube which was grossly offensive because it was "anti-semitic and racist in nature" and was aggravated by religious prejudice.

Sheriff O'Carroll told the court he did not believe Meechan had made the video only to annoy his girlfriend and ruled it was anti-Semitic.

Anti-Semitic, eh? I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out where I've seen a lot of that happening lately, from our own government officials no less.

Gotta adopt the transgender dog first.

News flash, The City of San Francisco just banned the drink a " White Russian ". No comment has been made on the " Black Russian " Details on CNN tonight at 11:00PM

In case you have not guessed this is FAKE NEWS

News flash, The City of San Francisco just banned the drink a " White Russian ". No comment has been made on the " Black Russian " Details on CNN tonight at

In case you have not guessed this is FAKE NEWS

The Dude does not abide.