• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC North on Hard Knocks

**** that.. the league ran an end around their own rules to get the Steelers on that since they never qualify and wont volunteer... its also why all of our division games were scheduled at the end of the year
Art Sr. and Dan=work together with commissioner and league to put a good product out

Deuce= daily pissing match. Add in our guys voting against the Rog in last CBA and we are now the Al Davis of this league

I have never watched a single episode of Hard Knocks (and, honestly, would prefer the Steelers weren't on it). I will watch now (at least the Steeler's stuff). Roger's plan worked. I really hate Roger.
I wont watch. I hope Tomlin gets pissed and starts every single press conference telling people HBO sucks and true fans wouldn't patronize such jackassery.., he has plenty of money for fines now, after all

**** that.. the league ran an end around their own rules to get the Steelers on that since they never qualify and wont volunteer... its also why all of our division games were scheduled at the end of the year
They know it will be a distraction and they hate the Steelers no shocker that they manipulated their guidelines to get the Steelers to participate.

Mike should use that as a us against the world approach to attacking the season.

I like that it's shared with the division. Though I'm rough on Tomlin I will pick up some good coach speak quotes from this.
Teams are putting more and more of their own content like this out anyway. We already saw Tomlin's meeting room talk at the end of OTAs. Plus, for how many players advertise themselves on social media, I really don't think this will be a big deal for the team at all.

Art Sr. and Dan=work together with commissioner and league to put a good product out

Deuce= daily pissing match. Add in our guys voting against the Rog in last CBA and we are now the Al Davis of this league

ONLY thing though, is I don’t think Art Deuce argues with the Rog. I think we get walked on in many different ways, yet nothing changes so if he is arguing, , there is not much success coming out of it.

Salute the nation

They know it will be a distraction and they hate the Steelers no shocker that they manipulated their guidelines to get the Steelers to participate.

Mike should use that as a us against the world approach to attacking the season.

So, instead of cutting off their eyelids, they will cut off the world’s eyelids……………..

Salute the nation

Teams are putting more and more of their own content like this out anyway. We already saw Tomlin's meeting room talk at the end of OTAs. Plus, for how many players advertise themselves on social media, I really don't think this will be a big deal for the team at all.
If all the comments are true about Tomlin's super undisciplined practices, I can see why he avoided this.

So, the series will follow the teams for the last 6 weeks eh. Let's take a look at the steelers last 6 games.

@Bengals
Browns
@Eagles
@Ravens
Chiefs
Bengals

Why, it's almost like they decided to screw the steelers over so they can have good TV. Nah, the NFL would NEVER do such a thing.

Perhaps the Steelers noticed and complained and oh looky there, Pittsburgh is awarded hosting the NFL draft.

For those who don't get sarcasm. The NFL has wanted the Steelers on hard knocks for years. They probably got the steelers to agree to a less invasive divisional version, then the NFL backloaded the Steelers schedule. Rooney then took the payoff of hosting the draft to STFU about it.

And if you really want to go tin foil hat, maybe Tomlin got pissy about that end schedule and said he wouldn't do hard knocks. Then he gets a huge contract extension.

The Tomlin thing may be a stretch but I absolutely believe the draft was a payoff to get the Steelers on board with Hard Knocks and a nightmare schedule.

**** Roger, **** the NFL, I'm not watching it.

middle-finger-neon-sign.jpg

Cameras are everywhere these a days. Lots of junk video on you tube. This is just more junk in the junk yard.

So, the series will follow the teams for the last 6 weeks eh.
Wait, they're just starting to film over the final 6 weeks and not the entire regular season? I completely misread what they were doing with Hard Knocks and the AFC North. With only two days to prep the first episode this is going to feel more like an Instagram Reel than a TV show. No context or build up for the final month of the season either.

The divas will sing and dance. Tomlin will lose control .
Shades ain't gonna like it.
Steelers been avoiding it for years.

The thing is... This is an IN SEASON show.. filmed live down the stretch of the schedule... this isnt a pre season distraction... its a ball to the walls critical time distraction...

******* A

**** this bullshit

it does explain why the league pushed so many division games to the end of the season

**** the nfl and **** coach v2
Oh they/he definitely had an agenda. Perhaps an underlying one in addition to the Hard Knocks show.

This Hard Knocks crap will most definitely be the sole reason we get summarily dismissed with extreme prejudice in the WC round this year…damn you HBO and Roger and all your cash grabbing BUDDIES

I'm with you all. It's a raw deal and could be the undoing of a great first half of a season.
BUT,,, I'm ashamed to say I won't miss an episode.