• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC North on Hard Knocks

I've never watched an episode of it. If it's on a pay channel,I won't catch this either. I don't care for made up tv drama in sports.

I'll buy the championship video if they win it all, otherwise..pffft.

I'm with you all. It's a raw deal and could be the undoing of a great first half of a season.
BUT,,, I'm ashamed to say I won't miss an episode.
The NFL is turning into the WWE. I'm not saying it's fake, but it's manipulated and watered down entertainment. When it's more about ratings and money, it's no longer a sport IMO.

The NFL is turning into the WWE. I'm not saying it's fake, but it's manipulated and watered down entertainment. When it's more about ratings and money, it's no longer a sport IMO.
Cannot wait until a woman punter makes a squad despite 30 yard punts... and that team magically gets extra special calls all season long🤣🤣🤣

Cannot wait until a woman punter makes a squad despite 30 yard punts... and that team magically gets extra special calls all season long🤣🤣🤣
A woman in the NFL wouldn’t be so unique, lady played QB for the cheatriots for over 2 decades.

Last edited:
Someone, eventually, will figure out that making a team as a trans woman will be "breaking barriers" and will end up in the hall of fame. Representing women everywhere. lol

Someone, eventually, will figure out that making a team as a trans woman will be "breaking barriers" and will end up in the hall of fame. Representing women everywhere. lol
Would they get a separate bathroom?😁

That manipulation started way back when hand-job bob and his cable companies paid the NFL a lot of money. t*mmyb*y was born into the equation as well & cheating was made legal for one team.

WWE at least doesn’t try to hide it.

Salute the nation