• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

After we lose to the Rams on Sunday, it’s time to blow this ***** up.

Butterbutt Bob's back :devilish:

It was “Backdoor Butternut Bob” and you are very well right————it could be him

Salute the nation

for-you-unzip.gif

and now that they won

can you just disappear again

Amazing how some come-N-go due to the times we are in.

ADD in the fact that his “blow-up” plan & timing was crap all the way around

Salute the nation

I guess the ”OP” didn’t have the ammunition to b low this up………WAIT

The STEELERS didn’t lose.!!!!

Salute the nation
Tomlin shows his mastery of ability to win close games
Canada once again displayed his mastery of making 4th quarter adjustments
Bubbles shows his mastery of…well EVERYTHING, obviously 🙄 (that one’s just for u DIC)

Yep, another win

No blow up, time to re-up this staff!!!

Here we go!!! And we haven’t even needed to unleash hell yet

Let’s go

Let me know what "you and your boy" were smoking or chewing when you started this thread.
Yeah, it didn’t age well. Although I picked them to lose too.

I missed the game but read Bob's post.

Wow, how much did the Steelers lose by again? Must have been at least 21 what with McVay being so good and Tomlin such a moron.

P.S. The Steelers have beaten Cleveland, Baltimore and the LA Rams. Those are three good teams. The Steelers lost to the 49ers, a really good team. The only cupcake on their schedule was a road game against a terrible Raiders team and they beat them pretty handily, should have blown them out.

I missed the game but read Bob's post.

Wow, how much did the Steelers lose by again? Must have been at least 21 what with McVay being so good and Tomlin such a moron.

P.S. The Steelers have beaten Cleveland, Baltimore and the LA Rams. Those are three good teams. The Steelers lost to the 49ers, a really good team. The only cupcake on their schedule was a road game against a terrible Raiders team and they beat them pretty handily, should have blown them out.
That Houston game stung though. **** I understand they will lose games but damn be at least competitive.

Truth nugget incoming .. We will lose to the Rams tomorrow mainly because McVay is a much better and more competent coach than Tomlin. McVay built a Super Bowl championship team; Tomlin’s predecessor gifted him one. Mike is on the same levels as Adam Gase, but he was lucky enough to have Roethlisberger. Our season isn’t being saved by this team wearing pads in practice or because you plan to start a former all pro’s son. ****.

This Steelers team lacks heart and passion. We can thank an in-over-his-head HC and cheap ownership and their outdated philosophies. After losing this Sunday, it’s time we blow this ***** up. Canada’s *** needs to be fired. We need to make a play for Rob Calabrese as our new OC. KP should be benched. He can’t read a defense, lacks vision down the field, and is playing scared. Because he never had a chance with this amateur-hour, cartoon-coaching staff, I say retain him as our back-up next season. Mitch ain’t worth his price tag. I say we dump him for a 4th or 5th. Let’s ride with Rudolph for the remainder of the season. The argument could be made that all three are 3rd string QBs. Pat isn’t Heath and he isn’t going to be. I’d pull the plug on all that bullshit. With regard to DJ, I’m sure we can find another injury prone receiver who drops the ball when we need him most. I’d also say get rid of the entire O-Line, but what ******* O-Line? ****. Much to no one’s surprise, Teryl Austin is worthless. I like Matt Patricia as a replacement. Watt and Highsmith deserve better than to be relegated to this bullshit. I’d part ways for a 1st and 2nd. Cam is more of a legacy guy at this point than he is a difference maker. Cut him loose and let’s look to the draft.

I’m ok with bringing in Kirk Cousins as a 2 year bridge if we can’t get a decent QB prospect out of this year’s draft. One of the younger Rooney family members need to convince Art to drop the dead weight that is Tomlin as soon as the season ends. We will remain in the basement of the AFC North for as long as this bullshit is tolerated. I like Klint Kubiak as Tomlin’s successor. We could benefit from a west coast offense.

Final Score: Rams 17, Steelers 12
4-2 Suge Bear...4-2

I'm not an admin but your arse would have been booted as soon as I read this post. I didn't even read the thread after this and it WREAKS of Bob...

4-2 Suge Bear...4-2

I'm not an admin but your arse would have been booted as soon as I read this post. I didn't even read the thread after this and it WREAKS of Bob...
Damn coolie just hard to find a good mod now a days.

😁😇👀