• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All's well that ends well when a dream is unlocked by a dreamer

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/01/...n-is-murdered-by-her-muslim-migrant-boyfriend

Finland: Woman who complained about Finnish men is murdered by her Muslim migrant boyfriend

Jan 27, 2020 3:00 pm By Robert Spencer

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So to be clear, this happened on Monday in Hämeenlinna, Finland. The girl was murdered by the boyfriend she was trying to leave. Not the first such case in Finland. One Afghan raped and burned his girlfriend, one Iraqi decapitated a middle-age woman who was trying to leave him.</p>— Tiina Wiik 🇫🇮 (@SwanOfTuonela) <a href="https://twitter.com/SwanOfTuonela/status/1220469907692933120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The killer was raised in a culture of violence that calls for the beating of disobedient women. The Qur’an says: “Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them.” (Qur’an 4:34)

And in a hadith, Aisha, Muhammad’s child bride, says that Muhammad “struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you?” (Sahih Muslim 2127)

Celebrate diversity!

aloha snackbar *****!! All a white dude would have done is post an obscure status on Facebook and drown his misery in a bottle of Bourbon.

You guys just don't appreciate the beauty of this wonderful barbaric excuse to oppress, rape and murder all in the name of your God. With gods like that who needs enemies? It's as if the devil himself created this perversion.

Bunch of brutal ******* dogs. I can't even comprehend doing something so atrocious to the innocent.

That moslem bullshit reads like a pissed-off 8th grader wrote it.

ahhh yeah who's fault was this really? look at how she is dressed? she should have her robe thing on and all would be well. she didn't know her place.

Nary a peep from our resident Liberals.

You people should be ashamed of your rank Islamaphobia. You fear the religion of peace because it is just, fair, and murders non-believers.

What's the problem with that?

She shoulda just got herself a nice BBC. At worst she be stretched out. ;-)

No goat or woman is safe from aloha snackbar

Really it seems she was with a loser all along that would sadly end her life.

This is why feminism is a self correcting problem.

There's a new series on the Paramount channel called 68 Whiskey about a MASH unit in Afghanistan, and too early for me to decide if I really like it or not.

Anyway, the last episode had a young Afghan boy in a scene with a female American medic. The boy belittled her, insulting her in the way these 7th century cultures do, until the boy actually turns out to be a girl in disguise because his parents knew what his life would be like being female.

It's how they are, so why are these other countries surprised when **** like this happens?