• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

nothing at all going on in Sweden. nothing.

WTF?!?!? Didn't we have a person around here who was able to interpret BengalzRulz....need some help deciphering this one.

Asking people to use The King's English is racist.

Please, everyone, just settle down and calm yourselves. The Elftard has told us this must all be fake news.

Islam is a religion of PEACE. This has NOTHING to do with Islam, you brown-skin hating Islamaphobes. Clearly it is the fault of each one of these Swedish and German women that they were raped. How dare they expose an ankle in public? They brought it on themselves.

Your hysteria over these facts is just racist.

Speaking of which, Elftard has been a Jew, a Hispanic, an Aspergers sufferer, an African American, a tranny, a man, and a woman. Has he worn the Muslim costume yet? It's hard to keep track.

Tim,

I invite you to defend Shira law.

In this Islamic law, its NOT rape unless 4 other men see it. Women are not treated as equals, and must dress and act accordingly. Gay and Lesbians can be put to death, and if you dare leave the faith...watch out.

This is NOT a religion of peace. Its control with midevil like punishment views for those who do not conform.

Tim,

In this Islamic law, its NOT rape unless 4 other men see it. Women are not treated as equals, and must dress and act accordingly. Gay and Lesbians can be put to death, and if you dare leave the faith...watch out.

This is NOT a religion of peace. Its control with midevil like punishment views for those who do not conform.

XZJxeN1.gif

947. Why Trump kneels to China (2/15/2017)

Trump has said "US doesn't 'have to be bound' by 'one China' policy." But he abruptly changes the tone.

Trump Just Promised To Respect The “One China” Policy: Here’s What That Means

James Holbrooks FEBRUARY 11, 2017

President Donald Trump, according to official statements, has agreed to change course and abide by the ‘One China’ policy.

Now, with Trump seemingly succumbing to the will of the Chinese leader, many analysts are saying the new U.S. president has lost serious face.

“There is certainly a way of negotiating with the Chinese, but threats concerning fundamental, core interests are counterproductive from the get-go,” he said. “The end result is that Trump just confirmed to the world that he is a paper tiger, a zhilaohu — someone that seems threatening but is wholly ineffectual and unable to stomach a challenge.”

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/02/trump-just-promised-respect-one-china-policy-heres-means.html

What makes Trump bend to China? He has to follow his master - FBI's order to make another secret deal with China. He did one in November 2016,

11/14/2016, Trump confirmed the secret deal with Chinese leader in a phone call.

11/15/2016, Payment to confirm the deal. China's most-wanted corruption suspect returned to China from the United States on Wednesday after turning herself in. (see #935)

That secret deal (frame a drug case to eliminate Kat Sung and his relatives) failed to go through. Now something happens that the Feds hurries up for a new deal.

2/8/2017, Trump wrote a letter to Chinese president Xi.

2/9/2017, Trump, in phone call with China's Xi, agrees to honor 'One China' policy.

2/10/2017, Payment to confirm the new deal.

China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S.
By Reuters 10 February 2017

BEIJING, Feb 10 (Reuters) - Another Chinese corruption suspect who had fled to the United States has given herself up and returned home, the ruling Communist Party's anti-graft watchdog said on Friday, in a further victory for China's overseas hunt for fugitive officials.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/re...ays-gets-graft-suspect-U-S.html#ixzz4YRbxuZ3N

The framed case likely follows the old style - a drug smuggling case organized by Chinese secret police and will break out in US - may be as early as this month.

948. Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Feds have their agents scattered in web sites to control public opinion in Internet. You can see such phenomenon especially in 2016 president election when Clinton was attacked and Trump was praised.

There is such a team member in forum Liveleak. com. whose user's name is jaxmeov. Jaxmeov pretends friendly with me. Last month she had a message that I thought an intimidation that they will eliminate my relatives and I.

01-06-2017, 10:44 AM #78
jaxmeov Location: Los Angeles, CA

d) something tragic happened to his family and he continues to "see" them when, in fact, they exist only in his head and he cannot come to grips with it.

e) this has all been planned and they are preparing for the day that he keeps warning us about.

Hang in there, Kat. Just don't do anything stupid and you should be fine.

This month jaxmeov talked about Ben Gu. It's unusual. She must be very familiar with the framed case.

02-04-2017, 07:44 AM #87
jaxmeov

And it is good your brother in law is Ben Gu and not Ben Gay!

Ben Gu is my brother in law. I always think he is the target of the Feds and repeated allegation many times in this thread. Here is quote from #646.

"Starts from 9/16, San Jose Mercury News forecasts that there will be a rain on Sunday, 9/19. It's unusual because it's still summer - the dry season. The tactic is the old one. China will supply the drug. The drug will be planted in the shipment of umbrella. To frame B (my brother in law) in the case, there must be a rain day on week ends. B has to work on week-ends while his employees are on holiday. That unusual rain is an urge to B. It's time to order an umbrella shipment from China. The similar story acted again and again and again. Even the action of one of the payments -Thailand regime change, had played several times. There is one thing new here: the $40 billion contract to build high-speed railway is likely the next reward to China."

The third storm of this week in San Francisco area will arrive on 2/19 - Sunday. Since the Feds used to distract public by big event, I worry they may destroy a dam to create a big disaster.

Damaged dam threatens Northern California towns

Yahoo News February 16, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oroville-dam-slideshow-wp-151018636.html

My wife's car had an accident and has to be left in her company. I view this as a trick of unwarrantable search.

You lost me at . Misspelling aside, that's just too funny. You are really ascribing some awesome powers to the feds.

Well, if the feds can plan a natural disaster, maybe they CAN fix global warming just by changing whatever machines are controlling the weather!

Tim,

Hopefully Steeltime's image allowed you to open your eyes? Clearly you need to go get your sarcasm detector fixed, cuz it's broken.

Hopefully Steeltime's image allowed you to open your eyes? Clearly you need to go get your sarcasm detector fixed, cuz it's broken.

Yesterday I could have used some sarcasm. I just read his post and took it at face value. Now I see.

On 2/15 and 2/18, I wrote two articles, predicted the Feds(FBI and DEA)would frame a drug case on 2/19 and they would distract public's attention by natural disaster- flooding caused by storm and dam collapsing.

The tactic they used are familiar for us. In 2005, there was a terror case in Europe - 7/7 London under railway bombing, then followed by 8/29 hurricane Katrina and drown of New Orleans. Compare with recent one: 2/17, a terror case in Sweden, Europe.(cancelled, but Trump's speech proved the plan.) 2/19, flooding in California, possible dam collapsing.(didn't happen after plan cancelled)

tumblr_o39x2fzeQc1tk48vko1_400.gif

I mean, right, this stuff is so obvious.

And how about the thing where president of some country changes gender and then terrorist attack (canceled), another guy blows up an alien spaceship to distract (canceled), a third guy does that drug thing (canceled), and the final thing where that guy and that woman make it rain, flood Oroville, plant drugs, blow **** up, and announce they are from another planet and take drugs and flood and distract (also canceled).

Are we stupid enough to believe all of those things are a coincidence?? And that their cancellations were also all just big coincidences???

elfie shakes the CIS-binary head at you in a pejorative manner, Steeltime.

giphy.gif

Well, if the feds can plan a natural disaster, maybe they CAN fix global warming just by changing whatever machines are controlling the weather!

Here is something for ignorant.

US super weapon to trigger hurricanes, blizzards and 'OWN THE WEATHER' for WW3

US MILITARY minds are developing a super weapon to control the weather in bid for total dominance on the dawn of World War 3.

By Henry Holloway / Published 7th January 2017

Climatic warfare would be a game changer as superpowers burn through billions to the world develop futuristic ultimate weapons to wage war.

Tanks could be frozen, warships left sailing blind in icy fog and fighter planes pummelled by golf-ball sized hailstones by a devastating weapons system designed to take total control.

Proposals for such a weapons systems have been laid out to the US Air Force, and experts believe the weather-changing device is already battle-ready, Daily Star Online can reveal.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...e-HAARP-Operation-Popeye-Own-2025-World-War-3

Norway is ahead of Sweeden. Read below, and ask yourself why this is not mainstream news in the USA!

Norway is fast becoming the model for dealing with illegal immigration and Islamic terrorism, and a bastion of hate and “Islamophobia” to the Left. According to The Local, in effort to step up efforts to combat terrorism and crime, Norwegian police have been utilizing “deportation” as a tool.

The initiative was started by Norway's most recently elected prime minister. “Iron” Erna Solber started the program to deport Muslims who have ties to radical groups. The number of deportations are quite significant.

At the end of 2014, Norway deported 7,100. That was up from 5,198 foreign citizens in 2013, and 3,958 in 2012. The head of Norway's Directorate of Immigration Frode Forfang explained the reason the uptick, according to The Local.

http://usherald.com/norway-is-depor...s-something-the-united-states-needs-to-learn/

Nothing happening in Sweden, not those peace loving Muslims !

Truck reportedly plows into crowd at Swedish shopping center

DEVELOPING – A truck has driven into a crowd at a shopping center in central Stockholm, killing at least two people and injuring several on Friday, Swedish police said.

Swedish security services confirmed that at least 2 people were killed in what they said is believed to be a deliberate attack, according to Sky News.

Police confirmed that a lorry ran over a crowd at Ahlens city (department store) and that people were injured.

Spokeswoman Towe Hagg would not confirm the deaths or reports of shots fired.

"There are injured people but we have no further details on the extent of their injuries and the number of people injured," police said in a statement on its website.

Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said everything indicates the truck crashing into department store is "a terror attack."

Odds that the truck driver is an "immigrant" named Mohammed?

This is payback for all of the meddling by Sweden in muslim lands.

At least the Swedish PM called it a terror attack. Obama never would

951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

For the 2/19/2017 framed case, Trump administration sent a China most wanted fugitive back to China. (see #947)

Yesterday they did it again which may mean the FBI hurriedly organize another plot.

One of China's "most-wanted" fugitives returns from U.S. to surrender

Reuters Reuters March 9, 2017

BEIJING (Reuters) - A former employee of a state-owned newspaper who figured among China's 100 "most-wanted" fugitives has returned from the United States to turn himself in, the top anti-graft body said on Thursday, as China mapped out its strategy on fugitives in 2017.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-chinas-most-wanted-fugitives-returns-u-surrender-092948247.html

The new plot likely would happen on 3/14 or 3/15 when The Federal Reserve plans to raise rates "if the economy cooperates". Since the FBI used to prepare a big event to distract public attention, they can develop a financial storm by poping up the balloon of stock market and housing market with that rising interest rate.

This week, W.S. came to my house twice at night.She talked with my wife at doorway in darkness. I allege W.S. is an agent of Chinese secret police (see #668, #669 and #724. Frame a case of Chinese intelligence link) Her presence always link to some attempt framed case. So be this time.

see #668,#669 and #724 at: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2p50-how-the-feds-persecute-people

952. A big terror attack planed on 3/15 (3/19/2017)

I think the Feds(D.O.D. and D.O.J.) planed a nuclear attack at New York on 3/15 to distract the elimination case of Kat Sung. The similar attempts played several times in previous time. See #683. The rare seen natural disasters aim at New York (8/26/2011) and #763. Why select New York? (3/18/2013)

I alleged the Feds(D.O.D.and D.O.J.) had brought down WTC buildings with mini nukes. A lot of rescue workers died of cancers there after. To blame the increasing cancer patients rate for other cause, they need a nuclear disaster. But how to avoid a big casualty(to avoid pressure of compensation)? A disaster to lock people at home and keep travelers coming to New York.

New York had a warm January and "Mega-warm February 2017 will make Central NY winter one of warmest ever"(2/28 news reported) Then there was a dramatical turn around.

Winter Storm Stella is going to slam New York City

By Yaron Steinbuch and Lia Eustachewich March 13, 2017

Get out now while you still have the chance!

A blizzard warning has been issued for New York City and much of the tri-state area beginning at midnight Tuesday as Winter Storm Stella threatens to dump as much as 18 inches of snow.

Whiteout conditions are expected to make travel extremely dangerous and power outages are likely amid crippling wind gusts of 20 to 40 mph, according to AccuWeather senior meteorologist Tom Kines.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/13/blizzard-warning-issued-as-winter-storm-stella-gears-up/

The 3/15 plot cancelled because my revelation "951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)", I think. For a terrorist attack, (Trump's Sweden terrorist attack) they could stop operation immediately. But it's hard to change weather in minutes or hours. To change weather they need days long to spreading chemical to alter the area temperature. So
"National Weather Service accused of knowingly misleading public

March 16, 2017,

the agency forecasted up to a foot and a half of snow in New York, but only 7.6 inches fell.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nationa...used-of-knowingly-misleading-public-blizzard/

763. Why select New York? (3/18/2013)

Several years after 911 attack, people were rattled by unusual cancer case among first responders of ground zero. They started to think the WTC were pulled down by mini nukes.

"35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC
Thursday, July 02, 2009

1) heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)

http://wtcdemolition.blogspot.com/2009/07/35-reasons-for-many-small-fission-nukes.html"

"China Syndrome at the WTC

http://www.nucleardemolition.com/chinasyn.html"

Then cancer caused death rapidly rose. 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

"9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers “Off the Scale?

April 4, 2011 By Daily Mail Reporter

A seven-year study by the New York Fire Department has claimed that there are ‘unusual rises?in the number of cancer cases among firefighters who worked in the aftermath of 9/11.

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department’s chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across ‘all ranks?of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are ‘up significantly?

It is thought that the report ?due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September ?cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

‘It’s a fact that New York City firefighters are dying of cancer in record numbers.

‘We have buried 10 firefighters in just the last 15 weeks, seven with cancer. On Sept. 10, 2001, they were young, healthy firefighters.?

The New York state Health Department has confirmed that 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/04/04/911-nuke-demolition-proof-firefighters-radiation-cancers-off-the-scale/"

Now you should understand why Eric Holder announced to put "911 mastermind K.S.Mohammed " on trial in New York" in 2009. It was used to justify an "Al Qaida revenge attack for trial of their leader". The planned attack was a nuclear one, so they could blame the cancer were caused by Al Qaida terror attack. The purpose is to cover up the truth that in 911 attack, mini nukes were used. The similar tactic has been tried in 2007, when a B-52 flied over US continental with 6 loaded nuke missiles. New York must have been the target of these nuclear missiles. Of course, mainstream media beat the drum on 911 Master-mind trial but rarely report the unusual cancer deaths of the first responders of ground zero. Because that would expose who was the real Master-mind of 911 ?Al Qaida has no nuclear bomb.

951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

For the 2/19/2017 framed case, Trump administration sent a China most wanted fugitive back to China. (see #947)

Yesterday they did it again which may mean the FBI hurriedly organize another plot.

The new plot likely would happen on 3/14 or 3/15 when The Federal Reserve plans to raise rates "if the economy cooperates". Since the FBI used to prepare a big event to distract public attention, they can develop a financial storm by poping up the balloon of stock market and housing market with that rising interest rate.

This week, W.S. came to my house twice at night.She talked with my wife at doorway in darkness. I allege W.S. is an agent of Chinese secret police (see #668, #669 and #724. Frame a case of Chinese intelligence link) Her presence always link to some attempt framed case. So be this time.

see #668,#669 and #724 at: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2p50-how-the-feds-persecute-people

952. A big terror attack planed on 3/15 (3/19/2017)

I think the Feds(D.O.D. and D.O.J.) planed a nuclear attack at New York on 3/15 to distract the elimination case of Kat Sung. The similar attempts played several times in previous time. See #683. The rare seen natural disasters aim at New York (8/26/2011) and #763. Why select New York? (3/18/2013)

I alleged the Feds(D.O.D.and D.O.J.) had brought down WTC buildings with mini nukes. A lot of rescue workers died of cancers there after. To blame the increasing cancer patients rate for other cause, they need a nuclear disaster. But how to avoid a big casualty(to avoid pressure of compensation)? A disaster to lock people at home and keep travelers coming to New York.

New York had a warm January and "Mega-warm February 2017 will make Central NY winter one of warmest ever"(2/28 news reported) Then there was a dramatical turn around.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/13/blizzard-warning-issued-as-winter-storm-stella-gears-up/

The 3/15 plot cancelled because my revelation "951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)", I think. For a terrorist attack, (Trump's Sweden terrorist attack) they could stop operation immediately. But it's hard to change weather in minutes or hours. To change weather they need days long to spreading chemical to alter the area temperature. So

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nationa...used-of-knowingly-misleading-public-blizzard/

763. Why select New York? (3/18/2013)

Several years after 911 attack, people were rattled by unusual cancer case among first responders of ground zero. They started to think the WTC were pulled down by mini nukes.

Then cancer caused death rapidly rose. 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

Now you should understand why Eric Holder announced to put "911 mastermind K.S.Mohammed " on trial in New York" in 2009. It was used to justify an "Al Qaida revenge attack for trial of their leader". The planned attack was a nuclear one, so they could blame the cancer were caused by Al Qaida terror attack. The purpose is to cover up the truth that in 911 attack, mini nukes were used. The similar tactic has been tried in 2007, when a B-52 flied over US continental with 6 loaded nuke missiles. New York must have been the target of these nuclear missiles. Of course, mainstream media beat the drum on 911 Master-mind trial but rarely report the unusual cancer deaths of the first responders of ground zero. Because that would expose who was the real Master-mind of 911 ?Al Qaida has no nuclear bomb.

Are you a bungle fan?