• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Almost time to play Cowboys and Muzzies in Texas...

Let me add that the parents have every right to forbid their daughter from playing with whomever they see fit (or unfit. as the case may be). The reasoning might be outdated or racist or whatever, but they are still the parents.

Yes, until Nanny Government steps in and takes them away.

Yes, until Nanny Government steps in and takes them away.

True. We forbade Kathryn from associating with a classmate because he and his parents were anti- military and very adamant and vocal about it. The kid went to school on a military base and his parents were civilian employees on the base.

Edit:

The nanny state will only take the kids away if it's a Christian family refusing to associate with Muslims, not the other way around.

I think what he was trying to say is how to be tolerant of Islam while denouncing Sharia. They are inseparable.

I know that is what he was trying to say. I'll never understand that 15 years after 9-11, some people have not attempted to understand what motivated 19 men to fly planes into buildings.And then there are those that refuse to believe the truth, even after these people tell us why they do it. i don't know which is worse.