• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Alt Righter/Trumptard Shoots 4 Cops Kills 1......NOT a Peep from the SN Trumptards

I'll wait.

clock.gif

Still waiting ...

Here is why there is no response, nor should there be. Because conservatives also think this guy needs to go to jail. There was no media cover up of the crime or motivations.

contrast that with when a liberal kills people and youngenerally have a media cover up of the motives. You get people making excuses for the terrorist, blaming society (AKA white males) as the real culprits.

That is why conservatives call out the left when liberals snap out and kill people, because the media generally tries to sweep it under the rug. Sometimes it’s not just the media, but cops that will cover up when the perpetrators are of a PC group.

google Rotherham Rape

what you will find is a town in England where they estimate that over 1400 children were raped over a 15 year period and nothing was done. The rapes were reported but the guilty were muslims so police and government officials swept it under the rug lest they be racist.

If you do read reports from English sources, you will still find the perps referred to simply as “Asian” males. Still making excuses, still afraid to point a finger after 1400 child rapes.

The horror that they would sacrifice the innocence,safety,etc etc etc of their children for those ******* beasts is beyond imaginable. How insane is this twightlight zone?!?!

The horror that they would sacrifice the innocence,safety,etc etc etc of their children for those ******* beasts is beyond imaginable. How insane is this twightlight zone?!?!
More evidence that liberalism is a mental illness. When you sit idly by when your children are getting sexually abused is sick, and unforgivable. I guess that whole white privilege thing didn't matter.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

google Rotherham Rape

what you will find is a town in England where they estimate that over 1400 children were raped over a 15 year period and nothing was done. The rapes were reported but the guilty were muslims so police and government officials swept it under the rug lest they be racist.

Interesting that you didn’t use the Catholic Archdiocese of Boston.

More evidence that liberalism is a mental illness. When you sit idly by when your children are getting sexually abused is sick, and unforgivable.

So Catholics are liberals? First I’ve ever heard that.

Alt-right memes, did someone say alt-right memes.

Hey I got this.

7ftoJRF.jpg

or better yet...

3Iiivto.png
The-Sisterhood-of-the-Traveling-Angst.jpg

Last edited:
So Catholics are liberals? First I’ve ever heard that.

A lot of them are. Also the Pope is a Communist, which is sort of the ultimate Liberal.

For the record.

The Colorado cop killer loved far-right memes
https://thinkprogress.org/colorado-shooter-right-wing-ed43efc80259/

Fox News report on Colorado gunman ignores his white supremacist connections
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2...ores-his-white-supremacist-connections/218943

Colorado shooting suspect was an Iraq War vet who posted alt-right ‘Pepe’ memes on social media
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/co...-posted-alt-right-pepe-memes-on-social-media/

We have crazy citizens on the left and the right.

What we do not need is non USA Citizens or agenda driven Jihad racialized types killing in the name of Islam. Can we all agree on that?

Most Catholics I know, around my area, are liberals. Most of them also can't tell you the first thing about the Bible.

A lot of Libs are about infusing the govt with religious doctrine when it comes to redistributing wealth but no so much when it comes to abortion and gay marriage. I call them out on their hypocrisy all the time.