• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ambassador Nikki Haley Rips Security Council’s ‘Breathtaking’ Anti-Israel Bias

Spike

Reaction score
United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued a scathing criticism of the UN Security Council over their “anti-Israel” bias on Thursday after emerging from her first regular monthly meeting at the international body.

“I have to admit; it was a bit strange,” Haley said of the council’s agenda.

The former South Carolina governor noted that while it is the UN Security Council’s mission to discuss ways to maintain international peace and security, their meeting on the Middle East failed to address some of the region’s most pressing issues — namely, Hezbollah’s illegal buildup of rockets in Lebanon, the money and weapons the Iran regime is supplying to its terrorist entities throughout Latin America and the Middle East, ways to defeat the Islamic State, and how to hold Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad accountable for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of his countrymen.

“Instead, the meeting focused on criticizing Israel, the one true democracy in the Middle East,” Haley said. She added that while she is “new” to the United Nations, she is well-seasoned in her understanding of the UN Security Council’s generations-long bias against Israel. “I’m here to say the United States will not turn a blind eye to this anymore,” she said. “I’m here to underscore the ironclad support of the United States for Israel.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...urity-councils-breathtaking-anti-israel-bias/

------------------------------

I think getting rid of the Jews is the UN's main job...good to see her come right out and support Israel

Nikki Haley - misogynist, racist, islamaphobe war-monger.

/s ****y MSM

Nikki Haley - future national leader, intelligent woman who should lead our nation.

/s America

Nikki Haley. ..first woman President.

I already told you who that's gonna be

SYyQa2T.jpg

If it has to be a Trump, I think she might be better than her dad. Too bad there doesn't seem to be ANYONE really worth a ****, out there.