• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Analysis: NFL moving closer to 1st female head coach

Perhaps someone like Caitlyn Jenner. Two birds....one stone. Has she lopped it off yet to Qualify?
Agents would have to negotiate big bucks for wardrobe attire.
Just kidding of course
Not that there’s anything wrong with it.

Okay. And how many of those NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL?

That is the true comparison.
All three played High School ball and some college, but none ever played professionally. I remember on one of those NFL history shows, Walsh also was a big time boxer in college and then the Army. He didn’t start his coaching career until after service. I know Stram was a Boilermaker and was coaching after he came back from WW2. Parcells was drafted by MLB while in college, but declined. He was drafted for football but never played a down. He either quit or was cut before a game was played.

All three played High School ball and some college, but none ever played professionally. I remember on one of those NFL history shows, Walsh also was a big time boxer in college and then the Army. He didn’t start his coaching career until after service. I know Stram was a Boilermaker and was coaching after he came back from WW2. Parcells was drafted by MLB while in college, but declined. He was drafted for football but never played a down. He either quit or was cut before a game was played.
Now boxing is a sport.

Anywho back to subject: as long as she’s hot
;)

Okay. And how many of those NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL?

That is the true comparison.
Funny how we've stepped back from having to have played in the NFL, to playing at a high level, to now playing at all.

I'll tell you what, I know a little girl that is tearing up the boys in flag football. Maybe she could be a coach, right?

Funny how we've stepped back from having to have played in the NFL, to playing at a high level, to now playing at all.

I'll tell you what, I know a little girl that is tearing up the boys in flag football. Maybe she could be a coach, right?

Absolutely. Then again, who cares if she played flag football or any football?

No answer. I figured as much.
His comment to the story was intended to bait you people into making misogynist comments.

It would be great if it was the Steelers. One of the first teams to start a black QB(Joe Gilliam), one of the first teams to hire a black head coach in the modern era. Now they could actually be THE first in hiring a woman head coach. Make it so!

"Make it so" ?
Get this woman in here only because the Steelers would be the first to hire a woman?!?!? LOL

At least the locker room would be decorated well.

As soon as I confirmed that she is the ***** of Satan, I stopped reading.

Disappointed you haven't gotten the response you were looking for?
Wasn't looking for any particular response, but glad to see some positive posts about it. I
just think as one of the flagship franchises, if not THE flagship franchise in the NFL it would be great to be the first at something like this...it's going to happen anyway.

No answer. I figured as much.
His comment to the story was intended to bait you people into making misogynist comments.

It would be great if it was the Steelers. One of the first teams to start a black QB(Joe Gilliam), one of the first teams to hire a black head coach in the modern era. Now they could actually be THE first in hiring a woman head coach. Make it so!

"Make it so" ?
Get this woman in here only because the Steelers would be the first to hire a woman?!?!? LOL
Ok...now I get it. Didn't see your second post till now. Lay off the smoke bro it's making you paranoid.

Great. If my wife finds out about this she might apply. She nit picks the things I do wrong so she may make a good coach…

All I care about is can they guide the team to wins. Male, Female, Gay, Straight, Bi, Pan, Asexual, Ogre whatever floats your boat. Just win baby.

If I was in the NBA, I would do anything I could to hire Becky Hammon. I think she is going to be outstanding.