• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Analysis. Trump will need to make deals with the Democrats quickly.

Why are they going to reopen Trump/Russia? Wont the Mueller team have all 5he evidence they need?

We'll see about that.

The New Democratic House plans to investigate:

- Betsy DeVos
- Trump Businesses
- Trump's Family
- Trump's Charity
- Khashoggi Death
- Brett Kavanaugh allegation
- Reopen Trump/Russia

The midterms were critical to win the House and start holding the Trump regime accountable.

My Liberal/Jewish/gay cousin posted some bullshit from Occupy Democrats on FB about Khashoggi, Trump, and the Saudis. Usually I ignore his leftist craptrap but I had to weigh in. The trap is set.

Well, i hope they investigate 24/7. If they are busy chasing their tales (see what i did there....) they wont be able to get into ******* up the country.

giphy.gif

We'll see about that.

- Betsy DeVos
- Trump Businesses
- Trump's Family
- Trump's Charity
- Khashoggi Death
- Reopen Trump/Russia

The midterms were critical to win the House and start holding the Trump regime accountable.

A peek into the mind of a liberal

None of that **** makes the lives of their voters better. Meanwhile..

Minority employment rates are a record highs and food stamp enrollment is at record lows.

Liberals are either ignorant tools or evil ********.

We'll see about that.

- Betsy DeVos
- Trump Businesses
- Trump's Family
- Trump's Charity
- Khashoggi Death
- Reopen Trump/Russia

Pissy, prissy ********

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

I love our government and citizens. A bunch of people yelling to hold someone accountable, all the while failing to hold accountable the people they want to hold the person they don't agree with politically accountable. I used to think only politicians were hypocrites. Turns out most of the voters are too. This country is doomed.

My daughter asked why gas prices were going so low. I told her because the Saudis killed an Islamic Brotherhood journalist and they're using oil prices to drive down interest "and they can kill another one, for all I care".

Dad Imparting Explicit Truth

Bow down Dems

Schumer: Democrats' position is $1.6 billion for wall funding

Sen. Chuck Schumer tells reporters at his on-cam presser that Democrats’ position is $1.6 billion for wall funding - far less than the $5 billion Trump wants - but he won’t say if Democrats are shutting the door on anything more, saying he’s not going to negotiate in public.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1...://www.democraticunderground.com/100211480728

Shut it down!

I agree. Let government shut down if they don’t send a decent budget that cuts wasteful spending and includes the wall funding. Gridlock is fine with me. Executive Orders, baby! Take the corrupt congressmen out of the pictures, except for the senate to confirm judges.

We'll see about that.

- Betsy DeVos
- Trump Businesses
- Trump's Family
- Trump's Charity
- Khashoggi Death
- Reopen Trump/Russia

Gee...who saw that coming ? If that's all ya got, it's all ya got.....run with it.

241599_image.jpg

but....remember , elections have consequences....

241791_image.jpg

and actions have been known to cause an equal and opposite reactions.

trump-golfing-liberals-400x267.jpg

Do you even know what the term "blue wave" even means?

Interesting take:

In 2018, Democrats won a higher share of the total popular vote in House elections than Republicans have won in any election since 1946. From Trump to Ryan on down, the increasing reaction of Rs isn't to ask why they are alienating voters-it's to question legitimacy of the result. - Ronald Brownstein Senior editor The Atlantic

You mean the way Democrats have for the last two years? Come on Tibs. Your interesting take is hypocritical and weak.

Interesting take:

In 2018, Democrats won a higher share of the total popular vote in House elections than Republicans have won in any election since 1946. From Trump to Ryan on down, the increasing reaction of Rs isn't to ask why they are alienating voters-it's to question legitimacy of the result. - Ronald Brownstein Senior editor The Atlantic

I would suggest it's probably a result of higher than normal turnout in heavily Democrat districts due to Trump Derangement Syndrome, i.e. more Democrat votes in Congressional districts where the Democrat would have won anyway. Remember the number of seats than switched from R to D was at a record low.