• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And I'm serious. Can someone please explain this to me?

Here’s the explanation.
1. Those in charge are not actually afraid of Covid.
we see this repeatedly in their actions, going unmasked frequently, and giving exemptions to events like Obama’s birthday party or a BLM protest.

2. They are using Covid, as they use climate change, as a Trojan horse to grow their power

3. Integral to their plan is to replace American middle class who are reasonably independent, with a dependent lower class that will outnumber them and vote for Democrat because they believe their life depends on it.

Here’s the explanation.
we see this repeatedly in their actions, going unmasked frequently, and giving exemptions to events like Obama’s birthday party or a BLM protest.

2. They are using Covid, as they use climate change, as a Trojan horse to grow their power

3. Integral to their plan is to replace American middle class who are reasonably independent, with a dependent lower class that will outnumber them and vote for Democrat because they believe their life depends on it.

The fact that a large segment of our population is totally ignorant to this is inexplicable.

Here’s the explanation.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Well. ****.

Last night my wife let me know she's having second thoughts about going on a trip we've planned for over a year now. We planned on going with some good friends. In fairness, the fellow has a gastrointestinal issue that do make him less immune to things. Obviously in response he and his wife have been fully vaccinated, mask religiously and if they haven't gotten the delta booster, they are on the list.

They have been concerned because the fellow is unwilling to fly in airplanes while there is a significant concern for outbreak. I, of course, understand his fears, but my wife and I decided that we would just go ahead and plan on taking our family and they could join us if they liked. Now, with the additional testing requirement info, she's talked with the couple and now she's having second thoughts.

I pretty much said, "**** it". Hey, we only lose $4000. That's ******* change, right? I told her I would leave it to her and the other gal. She pointed out, "Well we'll go SOMEWHERE. It's not like we're not going to have a vacation." My thought is... Where the **** are we going to drive in ******* December where the weather is worth going? FL? Ok. That's literally a 3 and a half day drive. So 7 days, just ******* driving. Awesome. Sign my ******* **** UP.