• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another Muslim kills people in California

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
3 dead in Fresno. Muzzie was shouting something about a snackbar.

http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/news/suspect-in-fresno-shooting-spree-that-killed-3-shouts-allahu-akbar-when-arrested/693838151

The religion of peace though...

Three people were killed after a man who made posts against white people and the government on his Facebook page went on a shooting spree in downtown Fresno, California before he was taken into custody, police say.

More on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fresno-shooting-spree-3-people-killed-suspect-in-custody.html

Taken into custody? Why didn't they shoot him in the head?

Last edited:
i agree with him. **** white people. all of them.
i'll start with kate beckinsale.

i agree with him. **** white people. all of them.
i'll start with kate beckinsale.

My name is Howard Stern, and welcome to the new morning show. And we have a new feature for you. This is, uh, something special. We have a traffic copter now here at WWWW. Let's go up to Mama Look-a boo boo day in the traffic copter. Mama, you there? Hello? Mama? Uh. [Helicopter sound effect] Hello? [In Mama's voice] Yes, hello. This is Mama Look-a boo boo day, the only black traffic reporter in the Detroit area, I'm proud to say. [in his normal voice] Pleasure to make your acquaintance this morning, Mama. Tell me, uh, what's going on in the traffic? [in Mama's voice] First, a political statement, if I may. Kill, Kill, Kill... The White Man, by Eugene Mama Look-a boo boo day. Eugene is my pen name 'cause I wrote this while I was in the pen. OK, here we go. Kill, kill, kill the white man. Kill him until he is dead. Kill the white man. Thank you.

65533231.jpg

Suspect in Fresno shooting spree that killed 3 shouts 'Allahu Akbar' when arrested

Gunman targeted whites in deadly shooting rampage

Police still do not understand the motive for the murders.

Clearly it was Trump.

No way this was a hate crime. Climate change was to blame. The NASA program failed.

There is nothing on CNN.com about this. Nothing.

photo.php

There is nothing on CNN.com about this. Nothing.

There is an article on their web page. Do you mean on the broadcast?

There is an article on their web page. Do you mean on the broadcast?

Then they just put it up. I looked at every damn link on their web page. There was nothing when I made that post.

Then they just put it up. I looked at every damn link on their web page. There was nothing when I made that post.

I don't doubt you at all

Any time now one of our resident libtards will post an equivalency argument.

I'm guessing for the equivalency argument they'll use that guy in Cleveland that just randomly shot someone.

Any time now one of our resident libtards will post an equivalency argument.

I'm guessing for the equivalency argument they'll use that guy in Cleveland that just randomly shot someone.

They can't because he belongs to two of the Libs' protected classes. Black and Muslim.
Gotta be Timothy McVeigh in 3...2...1....

I just can't post pics on this site. Anyone want an email of it, to post it?

AP admits putting out fake news on Islamic terror attack in Fresno.

"We deleted a tweet about a Fresno slaying suspect shouting "God is great." It failed to note he said it in Arabic. A new tweet is upcoming."

https://twitter.com/AP/status/854716457392975874

-----------------

Yeah right AP...you knew EXACTLY what you were doing...you were putting out your liberal propaganda protecting Black Muslims as usual and you got caught