• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another police shooting, another riot

Not so much any longer Steelin...

The team of 80 associates that Im responsible for here at P&G is 60% women..

Manufacturing demographics is very diverse in the U.S. these days..

Ok well my perception was definitely skewed on that. I guess there are people who would be offended by Trumps statement. I'm not one of them.

Yes saw that today. I don't understand the context, but it appears horrifying. Way way way over the line. Canadian police right?

Yes i believe it was canadian police. The most shocking thing might be that the guy was suspended then brought back into an administrative position.

And people wonder why groups of everyday people gather together with guns to protect their property? Or somehow say THEY are the bad guys?

Yeah..... makes TOTAL sense....

When enough stores close in the cities the loot..., I mean "shoppers", will have to come to the 'burbs. Be interesting to see how that works out.

I truly beleive that if Trump wins, he will go all out on the national guard, maybe marshal law, etc. He has nothing to lose after this election

that's what I'm thinking. You also have to consider that most politicians are cowards who go with the crowd. Many are operating under the assumption that everybody hates Trump so undermining him is what will win them points. If Trump wins then lots of people may quickly decide that they need to re-think things and all of a sudden start enforcing laws

When enough stores close in the cities the loot..., I mean "shoppers", will have to come to the 'burbs. Be interesting to see how that works out.

And then protest that it's racist that there are no businesses in the community

That would be a very bad idea on their part.

That would be a very bad idea on their part.

Around here the mayors and police chiefs aren't people you only see on TV, they're your neighbors and they aren't going to put up with that stuff if they want to keep their jobs.
Our gun handling technique might not be real good but we have lots of them.

46xq69.jpg

So I grew up between East Liberty and Highland Park..

You local yinzers are familiar with those city neighborhoods.

during the 70's as I attended school at Sacred Heart, Central Catholic, and then Peabody High (now Obama Academy), East Liberty was a downtrodden, unsafe, ghetto, with stores and businesses either boarded up or not very nice..Every day to go to school I had to walk through this area. Most days there were no issues, but on many occasions we had to deal with bums, drug addicts, and thugs trying to take our lunch money, just to go to or get home from school. It was basically an inner city mess.

Recently that area has has a renewal and it is now a neighborhood of choice, with new construction, condo's, buildings, small and major businesses (ie.Google) setting up shop there. As a kid/teenager growing up there I would of laughed very hard at anybody that told me that area would be so nice today. Its changed so much, I don't recognize the "old neighborhood" when I go back home.

My point is this...Im very concerned that if the progressives are elected, areas all across the country that share the same story of urban renewal will revert back to what once was.

Obviously, this would not be go for East Libertarians or America is general.

See, this is where you lose me. You complain that cops use deadly force too often, and then ban non-lethal means of defending innocents and controlling the mobs. So when the next person is shot, don't even bother to ask why the police didn't use non-lethal force. The government that YOU wanted just took it all away. This **** is stupid beyond words.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...wallace-jr/ar-BB1axpES?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds

I hope people realize that this sort of thing isn't going to end should Joe Biden win the election. I think most people expect it will get worse. And yet, they will vote for this. There is no logic to it. They are showing you exactly what America is going to look like under Joe Biden, they are telling you they are going to take your money and your rights, and if you are a white, straight, Christian conservative, especially a male, they are going to discriminate against you out in the open and there is nothing you can do about it because "white supremacy." And if you see it and say something, you are fragile. Get the **** out of here. Hell, it would not surprise me if they decided to round up Trump supporters for re-education. Ridiculous as that sounds, they've basically said it. Anecdotally, sure, but it's been said.

This **** is a clown show. How these politicians are allowed to get away with shirking their constitutional duties to all Americans is criminal. As I have seen stated here multiple times, if you have not done so, arm yourself. Buy ammo. As much as you can. I stop at gun shops every day looking for ammo, and most days I can get at least some. And last but not least, carry. Everywhere you go. Soon, it is going to be the only protection you have.

No... they won't even shop, complain that there are no "businesses" in their neighborhoods. Democrats will point to the few businesses as a sign of "systemic racism" (because their memories are shot). And democratic leaders in these cities will waste millions and millions of dollars to "re-establish" businesses, give tax breaks and re-build on the taxpayers dime.

It's been going on since 1965. All part of the "great war on poverty" started by Johnson just to keep black communities under their thumbs.

i hear liberals defend the looters by saying that they are only trying to feed their families. Funny that they don't seem to loot grocery stores. Why steal a pair of sneakers then sell them then buy food when you could just steal food?