• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anthony Bourdain eviscerates privileged Eastern liberals' contempt of working class

No, an example would be you saying Maher is no expert on Islam after someone posted his take on it, even though you agree with him.

More Irony. You saying he is a failed comedian when he makes more money in a year than you'll make in a lifetime is successful comedy.
OK. You are right. Bourdain is a political genius, and we should all heed his wisdom and insight. And Maher success has more to do with his guests, and not his stand up skills. And also his legion of lib bots who he pander to.

But whatever. I have **** to do today.

LOL! So you disagree with Spike's agreeing with him? I'm guessing you didn't get that far

Holy ******* echo Batman, you needed to post that three times??

Been posted, but....Michael Moore.

Can't tolerate the douche. Can barely stand to look at him. Disagree with 99.7237% of what comes out of Jabba's mouth.

When he had the guts to stand up after looking in the mirror and say that we Liberals are wrong and are going to lose the election because of A, B and C, his introspection and analysis was dead on. I agreed with him.

I agree with his specific statements and insights at that moment, but mock the individual every chance I get.

Bourdain is at least an honest Liberal, he admits there are people with different opinions and that doesn't make them bad. He's lived all his life in NYC so it is what it is.
Best episode of No Reservations ever. 42 minutes long, so when you have time. 27:35 is great. Later he gives them a lesson in cooking duck.

Regardless of political affiliation. He gets it. As Americans we need to come together to help all involved. It doesnt help for the past 8 years that the very strong core you believed in gets ripped on by lefties who feel christianity, being white, etc makes you evil.

The lib world continues to crumble

With The Democrats In Ruins, You Have To Ask Whether Obama Was Good For The Party

Even The Huffington Post cannot let the down-ballot gutting of the Democrats go unnoticed. Senior politics editor Sam Stein was on MSNBC’s Morning Joe Wednesday, where he said that while Obama was re-elected twice proving himself to be an excellent candidate—his party has suffered catastrophic losses during his presidency.

In all, the Democrats have lost 1,030 seats at the state and federal level, a wipeout of at least a generation of Democratic talent. Stein added that with such a political butcher’s bill, you have to ask whether this man was good for Democrats

Even The Huffington Post cannot let the down-ballot gutting of the Democrats go unnoticed. Senior politics editor Sam Stein was on MSNBC’s Morning Joe Wednesday, where he said that while Obama was re-elected twice proving himself to be an excellent candidate—his party has suffered catastrophic losses during his presidency.

Because Bomma knew how to win electoral votes. Errrrr....
Problem is the Dems have drifted too far Left and are not on the same page as much of the rest of America, especially since the Labor vote is practically non-existent and they gave up on Labor, in practice if not in rhetoric, a long time ago. The Dem party is too fractured right now. If they want to get back the voters they lost then they have to change a lot of what they want to do and that will at the same time alienate the East and West coast Liberals. For example, if you want to get back the Middle America voters then you put up Sen. Joe Manchin, except the coastal and university elites could never support him. In my county the Democrat voter registration is almost 3-to-1 over Republicans and the county had been run exclusively by Democrats since the 1930's but last year the Republicans won every major county office except Treasurer (which oddly is the most corrupt so they fought tooth and nail to keep it). All but one of our elected state reps and state senators are Republican. Granted there are some local issues too, but the fact is that local and state level Dems in this part of the country can't run as part of the national team because the locals aren't pro-immigration, pro-regulation, pro-Muslim, pro-abortion, and pro-big government. Most people correctly blame the Feds and the EPA for the decline of the steel industry and the reason why their kids and grandkids are living in TX, FL, and NC.

Regardless of political affiliation. He gets it. As Americans we need to come together to help all involved. It doesnt help for the past 8 years that the very strong core you believed in gets ripped on by lefties who feel christianity, being white, etc makes you evil.

I don't mind people who disagree with me as long as they can back up their position and have an intelligent discussion. Now for example, voting for or defending Bomma simply because he's the FBP doesn't cut it. Dude at my church who I'm friends with on FB has gone full-blown Libtard and is a foaming-at-the-mouth Trump hater. Thing is, he can't explain why. Never go full Libtard.