• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Antonio Brown and Ryan Clark Finally Break Silence Over Longtime Feud

The only thing I think we missed up on Brown was we waited too long to trade him. Had we traded him the year before we could have gotten Devante Adams type picks.
I know he went crazy suer fast, but man the people who worked with him every day should have seen that coming

The only thing I think we missed up on Brown was we waited too long to trade him. Had we traded him the year before we could have gotten Devante Adams type picks.
I know he went crazy suer fast, but man the people who worked with him every day should have seen that coming
The Steelers have always been reluctant to trade guys unless they force their hand… some sort of players rights internal thing, though it lessened after dan became more hands off… I remember a couple guys in the 90’s and early 00’s that you knew were going to get cut but still had value and trade rumors sprouted up but they opted to cut them and let them make their own decisions instead..

There are a lot of reasons most guys loved playing here because of things like that…

But yes… had they gone through with their plan and dealt holmes after the super bowl before he had his issues, they would have gotten more than they did.. same with Brown and Bell .. tge one guy they cut bait on at the right time was probably Bryant… they gave him the right amount of chances then got a third rounder for the former 4th rounder…