• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Antonio Brown on NFL AM tomorrow morning 6 am

Crimsonsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Talking about the Steelers schedule. FYI....

taping it thanks

Probably hold the schedule out at arms length, then drop it.

I can't believe what an NFL Zombie I am. I watch this **** knowing full well in advance what he will say. I'm looking forward to the first game, playing the tough Browns with an up and coming defense yada yada. When we all know the real answer is if we don't win the opener you can pretty much right us off, because we sure as hell won't lose that game and then go win in Baltimore four nights later and then we are 0-2 and two loses in our division and virtually on the ropes within a span of 5 days.

I can't believe what an NFL Zombie I am. I watch this **** knowing full well in advance what he will say. I'm looking forward to the first game, playing the tough Browns with an up and coming defense yada yada. When we all know the real answer is if we don't win the opener you can pretty much right us off, because we sure as hell won't lose that game and then go win in Baltimore four nights later and then we are 0-2 and two loses in our division and virtually on the ropes within a span of 5 days.

Man you are right about this. If we start out losing to the Stains our season is ****** before it even gets started.