• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Antonio Brown........................ popular to the core

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
AB talks about Jaylen Ramsey and hoe scared he was of Brown. Story on home page her at STEELERNATION.COM

AB talks about JuJu letting the team down, how things played out. Story on home page here at STEELERNATION.COM

AND finally

AB talks about the WNBA and how it's a charity for Lesbians......................................

As irrelevant as he is, he seems to push just the right buttons to keep his name in the "lights"

Glad he is NOT the Steelers problem anymore.

Salute the nation

There was a time he couldn’t do anything wrong, we all loved his play………

He sure put that down the pisszzer

When he said he was who made “Ben Roethlisberer”, I knew he was Wonckey.

Bankrupt and stupid is no way to go through life…………… (feeble attempt at animal house)

Salute the nation

AB talks about Jaylen Ramsey and hoe scared he was of Brown. Story on home page her at STEELERNATION.COM

AB talks about JuJu letting the team down, how things played out. Story on home page here at STEELERNATION.COM

AND finally

AB talks about the WNBA and how it's a charity for Lesbians......................................

As irrelevant as he is, he seems to push just the right buttons to keep his name in the "lights"

Salute the nation

Well he may have a point about the WNBA.

In 2022, Nearly 30% of All WNBA Players Identify As Gay, Lesbian, Trans or Queer.

I've been contemplating selling his signing jersey...

Some may think it’s not worth much, but he will get into the HOF and that value will go up.

I’m not looking to buy, but what might you be asking for it now, currently & as is……..

PM me if you will

Salute the nation

Some may think it’s not worth much, but he will get into the HOF and that value will go up.

I’m not looking to buy, but what might you be asking for it now, currently & as is……..

PM me if you will

Salute the nation
I said contemplating Bacon boy!!! Lol

You'll be the first I contact if I do though.

I thought this was an interesting part of the interview. He's basically had nothing but good things to say about Roethlisberger since walking off the field, go figure. Even if the Steelers never won anything with him, I do wish he would've finished his career out in Pittsburgh (without all the baggage). Watching Ben to AB all those years was incredible, especially seeing our QBs struggle to complete a forward pass in the years to follow.

I thought this was an interesting part of the interview. He's basically had nothing but good things to say about Roethlisberger since walking off the field, go figure. Even if the Steelers never won anything with him, I do wish he would've finished his career out in Pittsburgh (without all the baggage). Watching Ben to AB all those years was incredible, especially seeing our QBs struggle to complete a forward pass in the years to follow.

AB gotta be high as a kite in this clip.

AND finally

Salute the nation

your 1st and 3rd link are the same link; where's the link to him talking **** about ramsey?

If he had played till he was 34 or 35 here, he would have finished 2 or 3 on the all time receiving yards list and would have been a first ballot hof player

If he had played till he was 34 or 35 here, he would have finished 2 or 3 on the all time receiving yards list and would have been a first ballot hof player
Perhaps. He’s 35 now. Steelers haven’t had a relevant QB for how many years?Including Ben’s last couple of years.
Throw in the Canada/Tomlin factor of amateur offensive scheme and no OL plus the inevitable meltdowns that he would have had not getting the ball and just being himself. I don’t think he would have ever survived here that long. When he left he was done.

Well he may have a point about the WNBA.

In 2022, Nearly 30% of All WNBA Players Identify As Gay, Lesbian, Trans or Queer.
Thats all womens pro sports. Nobody pays any attention until there is a dude in the pool.

Perhaps. He’s 35 now. Steelers haven’t had a relevant QB for how many years?Including Ben’s last couple of years.
Throw in the Canada/Tomlin factor of amateur offensive scheme and no OL plus the inevitable meltdowns that he would have had not getting the ball and just being himself. I don’t think he would have ever survived here that long. When he left he was done.
He only got about 1000 yards after he left here... even with Mason and Duck, he would have gotten more than the 56 yards he got that 2019 season, and he would have NEVER let them do the dink n dunk bullcrap O that restrained us afterwards... i think he could have pulled decent numbers through 33... though im guessing hed have bailed when Ben left regardless

your 1st and 3rd link are the same link; where's the link to him talking **** about ramsey?

Sorry, I’ll have to go back and see if I can find it………………… later though as I’m at work now.

Salute the nation

He only got about 1000 yards after he left here... even with Mason and Duck, he would have gotten more than the 56 yards he got that 2019 season, and he would have NEVER let them do the dink n dunk bullcrap O that restrained us afterwards... i think he could have pulled decent numbers through 33... though im guessing hed have bailed when Ben left regardless

”and he would have never let them do the dink and dump bullcrap”. **** that.

I have no idea what you mean by that. That was part of the problem with AB and Ben. Remember that streak they had. Ben always force feeding him the ball,no matter what. Ab whining if he didn’t get it. Other people wide open.

Like AB should have had any control of the team. You do realize they never won anything with him. And that me,me,me was part of the problem. Can’t believe you think that inmate should have run the asylum. Like he should have had that power.

Ummmmm…..he played one game in 2019. Would he have gotten more than 56 yards with Mason or Duck in ONE game?

Antonio had a great,great 8 year run with Pittsburgh. That’s it.