• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Antonio Brown Returns To Pittsburgh To Perform A Concert On May 20th

Backdoor Butternut Bob might help yaz out with that................................... Just sayiN................

Salute the nation
You talk a lot of smack for a farmer who makes his momma pay for sh*t. If you wish to discuss this further outside of this forum, I'm available, Hee-Haw .

You talk a lot of smack for a farmer who makes his momma pay for sh*t. If you wish to discuss this further outside of this forum, I'm available, Hee-Haw .

Why don't you go get a wax job for your front and a bleach job for your back

A-N-D

Evidently you and Backdoor Butternut BoB are one and the same seeing how's you answer / defend both as one.

TWATT CITY is where you reside and I still have more than twice as many as your single basement outlet.

Salute the nation

Ballz it iz 2022 if you want to ask a guy out you can do so openly. No more hiding in a clozet. jump out and be proud of who you are!

Why don't you go get a wax job for your front and a bleach job for your back

A-N-D

Evidently you and Backdoor Butternut BoB are one and the same seeing how's you answer / defend both as one.

TWATT CITY is where you reside and I still have more than twice as many as your single basement outlet.

Salute the nation
Hey, Old MacDonald. As info, I'll be down at Jack's on Carson street around 9pm tonight. If you want to stop by I'll share with you some tips on how to grow some killer black eyed peas. Let me know if you think you can make it.

Of course he is.
Let's guess what the playlist will be:
1. Baby mama is a hoe
2. Lust for Gummy dicks
3. Frozen feet
4. The Brady betrayal
5. Dazed and confused ( Led Zeppelin sampling)
6. Throw'n **** from my balcony
7. It's I-Haul Mutha Fuckaz
8. I caught the clap
9. Pretty sure you aint mine
10. It aint winnin' (If I aint got mine)
11. My ego aint fittin, no ****** toaster
12. I'm a victim

6. Throw'n **** from my balcony
7. It's I-Haul Mutha Fuckaz
8. I caught the clap
9. Pretty sure you aint mine
10. It aint winnin' (If I aint got mine)
11. My ego aint fittin, no ****** toaster
12. I'm a victim
13. Chile support
14. Moe Chile support
15. Chile support Slight Return.
16. Chile support again, gots to git me a new team.
17. Talkin punch drunk. It's a way of life.

Hey d!ckhead I know you were told to keep people's family out of sh!t. Be a twatwaffle on your own time. You troll every day and think people won't talk smack? Welcome to the real world. Now run along your schtick is stale.

Hey d!ckhead I know you were told to keep people's family out of sh!t. Be a twatwaffle on your own time. You troll every day and think people won't talk smack? Welcome to the real world. Now run along your schtick is stale.
C’mon down to Jack’s on Carson St.

Jack yourself off in the basement, you can call it your usual. While you are down there try to come up with a new schtick that is remotely intelligent and interesting. Got damn brainless fuctwaffles.

Which corner and will you have a Citation to prove the location ???

Dang, if you could just "**** up" and join the real world ?

You've ran your course and your schtick has long gone past the experation date.......................... YOU need to sign out and come back "re-born"

EDIT: PS thanks in advance for your reply and same O'l same old shitsizzle

Salute the nation

Which corner and will you have a Citation to prove the location ???

Dang, if you could just "**** up" and join the real world ?

You've ran your course and your schtick has long gone past the experation date.......................... YOU need to sign out and come back "re-born"

EDIT: PS thanks in advance for your reply and same O'l same old shitsizzle

Salute the nation
Well I wouldn't necessarily say that.

😁

I can’t wait for his ear shattering duet with Yoko Ono