• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Antonio Brown

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
My opinion… we are about to find out something off the field is going to come public about Brown. He’s got multiple court cases against him and maybe the game today set him off.

that said the guy needs to move on with his life’s work and be done with football. He’s a nut job

Punxsutawney

Reaction score
The guy took odd his shoulder pads on the side lines, took off his shirt, through it into the fans and walked off the field while the game was happening.

It actually looked crazier than it sounds.

He had that creepy, narcissistic smile on his face while he waved to fans on his way off the field.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
AB totally snapped. There was no real provocation. Evans tried to calm him down. He ripped his jersey and shoulder pads off and threw them and then took his t-shirt off and threw it toward the stands. Then he ran off the field while trying to rile up the fans. He will be cut tomorrow, I am sure. I just can't see any team picking him up again. His career is over. He will be in jail or dead within 5 years. I have no idea what happened to him but he is a complete lunatic and needs help before he truly hurts someone else or kills himself.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
One guess is he got pissed because Evans was back and he wasn't getting enough attention from Brady. He needed to decent games and he would have gotten a million-dollar bonus. No bonus now.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If he was benched, what did he do to earn the benching? He was playing fine on the field from what I saw.

FordFairLane

Reaction score

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
One guess is he got pissed because Evans was back and he wasn't getting enough attention from Brady. He needed to decent games and he would have gotten a million-dollar bonus. No bonus now.

While I don't agree at all with his last suspension over the covid crap. More so because the shot doesn't prevent you from spreading ****.

He's still a ******* self centered spoiled little *****.

Reactions: GMC

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
My opinion… we are about to find out something off the field is going to come public about Brown. He’s got multiple court cases against him and maybe the game today set him off.

that said the guy needs to move on with his life’s work and be done with football. He’s a nut job
Nah, he's not equipped to do anything else. I'm thinking he didn't bank his money and is counting on that rap career after football.
Agree he'll be dead or in jail within 5 years after being out of football.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
It’s also his third strike based on the League office’s reinstatement. No, Brown’s career in the NFL is over.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Just reported AB was cut on Fox.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Was only a matter of time, kind of surprised it took this long.

KStilley

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's a guy who if he continued to play like his first 9 years in the league was destined for first ballot HOF. Threw everything away, like others have mentioned, he'll be broke if he's not already. His posse gone and alone. Just a broken individual with some serious issues. It's just sad.