• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Antonio Brown

FB-IMG-1641161411591.jpg
These boots are made for walking

If he was benched, what did he do to earn the benching? He was playing fine on the field from what I saw.

he was on a snap-count because his ankle wasnt totally healed up

It sure sounds like CTE, however, it's been said that this pattern of behavior has been around a looong time. In any event, a big middle finger to those in the media that said the Steelers were idiots for trading the guy. They've sure made some mistakes of late, but unloading that lunatic was not one of them.

He was always a bit off but since he got concussed he's been worse.

There always seems to be a few people suing him for money he owes them.
I just don't think anyone is covering up his **** now. The Burfict hit didn't change anything. AB is simply being AB

It sure sounds like CTE, however, it's been said that this pattern of behavior has been around a looong time. In any event, a big middle finger to those in the media that said the Steelers were idiots for trading the guy. They've sure made some mistakes of late, but unloading that lunatic was not one of them.
Well the mistake the Steelers made was cultivating his behavior. If the Steelers won some SBs out of it that would be different. They won nothing with AB and started a me first culture in the locker which they seem they can't shake.

I know everyone likes ******** on AB but it's obvious he has mental health issues. Possibly CTE? I don't think he's been the same since Burfect ear holed him in that playoff game.

I know everyone likes ******** on AB but it's obvious he has mental health issues. Possibly CTE? I don't think he's been the same since Burfect ear holed him in that playoff game.
People have been saying he's needed to get help since then. At one point I think a judge ordered him to have a mental evaluation. I can't even imagine what goes through his head.

Dude has been an *** since college. It is why he was drafted so late. The Steelers covered for him so much in his days in Pittsburgh. It simply got to the point they didn't want to anymore.

People have been saying he's needed to get help since then. At one point I think a judge ordered him to have a mental evaluation. I can't even imagine what goes through his head.
I'm afraid it's going to end in tragedy. And they let that ******* ahole Burfict continue to earn a living after.

Well the mistake the Steelers made was cultivating his behavior. If the Steelers won some SBs out of it that would be different. They won nothing with AB and started a me first culture in the locker which they seem they can't shake.
I agree with some of this, but I think the Steelers approach with AB was to keep the lid on as best they could, get as much production as they could and see if they could win anything. They should have traded him at his highest value point upon reflection. We all would have lost our minds, though.

The issue I have is when people say they should have dropped the hammer on him at some point and taught him a lesson. I think he has proved he isn't learning any lessons. It just would have blown up sooner.

Dude has been an *** since college. It is why he was drafted so late. The Steelers covered for him so much in his days in Pittsburgh. It simply got to the point they didn't want to anymore.
He might have had issues but at least he was a functioning person. This is off the charts.

Got damn Ben again.

He might have had issues but at least he was a functioning person. This is off the charts.
Functioning? Um not very well. From dildo gummies, to furniture thrown off balconies to field meltdowns. We can go on and on and on. If he was functioning that is news to everyone.

I agree with some of this, but I think the Steelers approach with AB was to keep the lid on as best they could, get as much production as they could and see if they could win anything. They should have traded him at his highest value point upon reflection. We all would have lost our minds, though.

The issue I have is when people say they should have dropped the hammer on him at some point and taught him a lesson. I think he has proved he isn't learning any lessons. It just would have blown up sooner.
Maybe.....but we didn't win anything with him. Dude was an unbelievable talent. To bad he was/is a head case. The big issue I have with them letting AB do as he pleases is that other players felt that they deserved the same treatment. It broke our team. Again if we won a SB or two one might be able to justify it. We didn't. In the end we are still feeling the effects of the culture that was created.

Well if you heard of everything before the Burfict hit maybe you wouldn't think the stuff afterwards was off the charts. Maybe it was simply AB being.....AB.

What are the odds Brown ends up signing with the Rams?