• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Architect of obamacare admits to fraud

Stewey

Reaction score
The truth finally be told.

The architect of the ACA Jonathan Gruber...

This bill was written in a tortured way to make sure CBO did not score the mandate as taxes. If CBO scored the mandate as taxes, the bill dies, okay? So it's written to do that. In terms of risk-rated subsidies, if you had a law which said healthy people are gonna pay in... If you made it explicit the healthy people pay in and sick people get money, it would not have passed, okay? Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, you know, call it the stupidity of American voter or whatever. But basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass.

This video should be sent to every congressman, and watched by every stupid American voter, namely liberal democrats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

These people are scum. Doing this deceptive crap to the voters is criminal. It's time for a loud serious response.

Does anybody think a single Democratic legislator would have changed his or her vote if this video were presented in 2009?

Nope, not one. The goal of the legislation had absolutely nothing to do with medical care. Nothing.

It had everything to do with government power.

He's right. For ****'s sakes, Pelosi said they have to pass it before they can know what's in it, and it still passed, and she got re-elected. This is one stupid electorate. Just amazed he admitted it.

I told people back in 09 that this was NOT health care and nothing more than a tax ponzi scheme. My liberal friends did NOT believe me and told me I was heartless for wanting to deny health coverage to less fortunate people. I wonder if now I will get an apology? Probably not. So to them, I say I ******* TOLD YOU SO.

I told people back in 09 that this was NOT health care and nothing more than a tax ponzi scheme. My liberal friends did NOT believe me and told me I was heartless for wanting to deny health coverage to less fortunate people. I wonder if now I will get an apology? Probably not. So to them, I say I ******* TOLD YOU SO.

"Carolynn, you didn't understand. Things are different now...." good luck

Oh I know I won't get anything. My guess is that they have all conveniently forgotten our exchanges......

p.s. you are heartless

Just another page outa Saul's play book. To paraphrase "When the item you're selling is ****, guilt trip the hell out of opponents."

Many of us have said the same thing since before it was passed. This is what Obama does to get what he wants. Nobody knew what was in the bill. Nobody read the entire thing. Even those that wrote it never saw other sections of the bill. It was a giant clusterfuck that should have been struck down by the SC. There is another provision before the SC that they have decided to take up. Maybe Roberts will do the right thing this time.

Does anybody think a single Democratic legislator would have changed his or her vote if this video were presented in 2009?

Nope, not one. The goal of the legislation had absolutely nothing to do with medical care. Nothing.

It had everything to do with government power.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Steeltime again.

Let it die

Obamacare may not have enough enrollees to stay solvent

The administration on Monday said fewer than 10 million Americans will enroll in Obamacare’s health exchanges this go-around, well short of the 13 million target congressional scorekeepers deemed critical to its economics, suggesting another rocky rollout in the law’s second year of full operation.

Policy advisers at the Health & Human Services Department estimated that 9 million to 9.9 million people would enroll through the exchanges — or only a slight increase over the 8 million that the administration says were active at the end of the first enrollment period this April. The Congressional Budget Office, which is the government’s official scorekeeper, had predicted the law would need 13 million customers on the exchanges.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/10/obamacare-health-exchange-enrollees-to-fall-well-s/

Let it die

Obamacare may not have enough enrollees to stay solvent

The administration on Monday said fewer than 10 million Americans will enroll in Obamacare’s health exchanges this go-around, well short of the 13 million target congressional scorekeepers deemed critical to its economics, suggesting another rocky rollout in the law’s second year of full operation.

Policy advisers at the Health & Human Services Department estimated that 9 million to 9.9 million people would enroll through the exchanges — or only a slight increase over the 8 million that the administration says were active at the end of the first enrollment period this April. The Congressional Budget Office, which is the government’s official scorekeeper, had predicted the law would need 13 million customers on the exchanges.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/10/obamacare-health-exchange-enrollees-to-fall-well-s/

Isn't assisted suicide covered under Bammycare?

Shouldn't Bammycare thereby kill itself?

It's all part of that sweet sweet hope&change initiative. The house&senate should help it die a quicker death. It's really the supreme court who let us down the most when it comes to this unconstitutional horseshit law anyway.

Nancy Pelosi knew him before she didn't know him.

Another in a long line of lying democrats. BHO, Reid and Pelosi are all liars.

Rats desert sinking ship!

This Democrat Is Giving Up on ObamaCare

"ObamaCare is a failure. For anyone who thinks this is a misprint because no Democratic activist would make such a comment, let me add that it is too big, too complicated and too expensive. Without a public option within its network of exchanges, ObamaCare is a giant blank check to the insurance companies that pushed it through Congress. It punishes responsible consumers like me and treats younger individuals as fools who are expected to pay the bills while not paying attention."

"I grew up in a Democratic family. I have been a registered Democrat since age 18, a Democratic candidate for statewide office in Colorado and a party precinct captain in that caucus state. I’ve volunteered for numerous Democratic candidates and contributed to party causes and campaigns. The 2014 election results were extremely disappointing for me, but hardly a surprise.

I voted for Barack Obama in 2008, then lost my job in the Great Recession. I was lucky; my brother lost his job and his house. I survived on part-time jobs while paying out-of-pocket for my health insurance."

http://online.wsj.com/articles/burke-beu-this-democrat-is-giving-up-on-obamacare-1415919619

Oh I know I won't get anything. My guess is that they have all conveniently forgotten our exchanges......

I don't have political exchanges with my liberal friends anymore, but it seems their standard comments now are that everything Obama has done has failed because of Republican disrespect and obstructionism. Every failure can somehow be traced to a Republican. Obamacare? The Republican governors ruined that. It would all be running splendidly if they had just cooperated.

Delusional folks.

I don't have political exchanges with my liberal friends anymore, but it seems their standard comments now are that everything Obama has done has failed because of Republican disrespect and obstructionism. Every failure can somehow be traced to a Republican. Obamacare? The Republican governors ruined that. It would all be running splendidly if they had just cooperated.

Delusional folks.

^^^ This. It's all I hear. And it comes from the ridiculous talking heads they listen to. On election night, I had to tune into MSNBC to watch their melt down as the Wave was in full motion. They had a Repuplican and analyst on the panel talking about the significance of this election, blah blah blah, and all that whack Maddow could say over and over were comments about how Republicans have strategically blocked everything Obama's tried to do....

I was speaking right back to the TV, as if she could hear me...

"Do you know know that Harry Reid has literally hundreds of bills sitting on his desk that came from the House that he won't bring to the floor for a vote, and Republicans are the ones not cooperating?" Heck, many of the bills were about fixing ObamaCare (which is all you heard for a while from their pols - "if it's so bad, where's a Republican plan to make it work?" Ummmm...Sitting on Weasel Reid's desk).

I also recall speaking something like the following to the TV - "Are you kidding me?? You're acting as if Obama is the only President in history to have a split Congress to have to deal with." Hell, there've been countless Presidents who had no control of Congress that got a hell of a lot more done by working in a true bi-partisan manner than this tool has.

Last edited:
Glad I'm not the only one that attempts to speak to the talking heads on TV. My wife thinks I'm crazy. I make everyone leave the room before a Steelers game because Tomlin gets verbally ***** slapped about 10 times a game.

Rats desert sinking ship!

This Democrat Is Giving Up on ObamaCare

"ObamaCare is a failure. For anyone who thinks this is a misprint because no Democratic activist would make such a comment, let me add that it is too big, too complicated and too expensive.

Then Obama just needs to declare it "too big to fail" and bail it out with more taxpayer money.

Pelosi on yesterday saying she doesn't know Gruber....then, videos from 2009/10 show up with her praising the architect. I am so F'n fed up with the lying and BS even in the face of evidence to show otherwise. 225 years ago these people would have been tarred and hung in the public square.

Pelosi on yesterday saying she doesn't know Gruber....then, videos from 2009/10 show up with her praising the architect. I am so F'n fed up with the lying and BS even in the face of evidence to show otherwise. 225 years ago these people would have been tarred and hung in the public square.

Yep, you can watch it right here on post #16!

Last edited: