• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Architect of obamacare admits to fraud

Pelosi even had him on her website. She linked her site to his so that he could explain the ACA to all the stupid people out there.

Pelosi on yesterday saying she doesn't know Gruber....then, videos from 2009/10 show up with her praising the architect. I am so F'n fed up with the lying and BS even in the face of evidence to show otherwise. 225 years ago these people would have been tarred and hung in the public square.
Don't worry. The MSM will be all over it, exposing the fraud that she is.

Don't worry. The MSM will be all over it, exposing the fraud that she is.

Since all 3 networks will be clamoring for ratings on this, which network should I watch?

******* bunch of criminals. These people should be in jail.

******* bunch of criminals. These people should be in jail.

Exactly! Where is the G.D. outrage? These people knowingly lied to the American public to control 20 percent of our gross national product...F'n theft! I honestly bullshit over this.

Exactly! Where is the G.D. outrage? These people knowingly lied to the American public to control 20 percent of our gross national product...F'n theft! I honestly bullshit over this.

There will be outrage, against the obstructionist Republicans. The people that were dumb enough to vote for Obama. ...twice. ....are still dumb.
Oh, and just in case you didn't know, Islam is a religion of peace.

The Dems don't really give a crap. They got their goal of socialized medicine that they've had for 60 years and it's rigged so that it isn't going away. If a few people have to look stupid or like liars or otherwise go down with the ship, that's a small price to pay. There will b e well-paying lobbyist jobs waiting.

There will be outrage, against the obstructionist Republicans. The people that were dumb enough to vote for Obama. ...twice. ....are still dumb.
Oh, and just in case you didn't know, Islam is a religion of peace.

It is to the point of hilarity over there in the Lib Camp.
Gruber ? Gruber who ? We don't know no stinkin' Gruber !

Bammy just said that Gruber never worked on his staff....yet he (Gruber) was paid 5.9 million dollars!!!! When will Bammy be held accountable?

Bammy just said that Gruber never worked on his staff....yet he (Gruber) was paid 5.9 million dollars!!!! When will Bammy be held accountable?

Why would Gruber have to work to get gubmint money? Why are you trying to keep Gruber down?

Even CBS is reporting this now. How I wish Dan Rather was still on the air to see this.

56286772.jpg

Why would Gruber have to work to get gubmint money? Why are you trying to keep Gruber down?

I'm racist, that's why. Oh wait.....

Stuart Varney showed these stats on Fox today.........sock prices all since the passage of bammycare.

Aetna +146%
Cigna +179%
Humana +180%
United Heath +190%

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/connca...es-illegal-insurance-company-bailout-n1898635

Obamacare's Illegal Insurance Company Bailout

During a June 24, 2009 ABC News town hall meeting on health care, Obama assured the CEO of Aetna: “Aetna is a well-managed company and I am confident that your shareholders are going to do well.”

And Aetna has done more than “well” under Obamacare. Its stock price has more than doubled, and almost tripled, since Obama publicly promised the company it would “do well” under Obamacare.

And when you look at the basic outline of Obamacare, you can see exactly why. The program forces every American to buy the health insurance industry’s products and also subsidizes those purchases to the tune of more than $1 trillion over just the next decade alone. No wonder health insurance industry stocks are booming.

Obamacare’s 2,700-plus pages of legislative text contains literally hundreds of directions for the executive branch to create new regulations. So far the Obama administration has produced more than 20,000 pages of Obamacare regulations, including a dump of more than 1,600 pages right before the most recent July 4 weekend.

And guess who is helping to write all those regulations? That’s right. Health insurance lobbyists. More than 30 former Obama administration officials, former congressmen, and former congressional staffers who helped usher Obamacare through the legislative process are now employed by health care lobbying firms on K Street.

An Illegal Bailout to Boot

Not only will American taxpayers be bailing out health insurance companies for the foreseeable future, it will be an illegal bailout as well.

According to long-standing federal rules, in order for Congress to properly authorize payment, both the directive to pay an amount, and the source of funds for that payment, must be identified.

And while the risk corridor program does identify who is to be paid (the insurance companies), it never identifies where those funds should come from.

Therefore, in order to fund the risk corridor program at all, Congress must specifically authorize funds to be spent on the program. But the original Obamacare legislation never did this and no subsequent Congress has done so either.

Despite all this, Obama has signaled he will ignore longstanding federal rules and make the risk corridor payments anyway.

More videos coming out with Democrats quoting and thanking Gruber.

What's really sad is this article from back in 2010 spelled it all out and was looking directly at this snake in the grass before this all went down. Questioned everything, from him working for the White House but the Dems claiming he did independent research validating the President's plan to lies on the excise tax. AND NOBODY LISTENED.....2010 folks and it's all there.

http://fdlaction.firedoglake.com/2010/01/13/gruber/

Many on this board, including me, called out the CBO bullshit and the financial distribution as soon as it came out. We were told that the ACA was budget neutral and most people would pay $2500 less than they were paying before. It was always a lie. The CBO only calculates formulas that you give them. When you give them 10 years of taxes and 6 years of subsidies then that's what they calculate. It's a ******* lie. Everybody involved with this lied about it.

Many on this board, including me, called out the CBO bullshit and the financial distribution as soon as it came out. We were told that the ACA was budget neutral and most people would pay $2500 less than they were paying before. It was always a lie. The CBO only calculates formulas that you give them. When you give them 10 years of taxes and 6 years of subsidies then that's what they calculate. It's a ******* lie. Everybody involved with this lied about it.
Racist. Shame on you, hating on FBP like that.