• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Are all South West Border states going Blue in the future?

So you are one of the many Americans who doesn’t understand that borrowing money is spending money and more of it.

No I understand that completely. I also understand there is a difference between constitutionally mandated spending and vote buying schemes. I can also do math and understand that interest on money borrowed to pay "entitlements" is what is really bankrupting us.

WE still got the South

Georgia's Stacey Abrams Admits Defeat

Republican Brian Kemp will be the next governor of Georgia, with Democrat Stacey Abrams admitting Friday afternoon that there was no path to victory, following a bitter 10-day battle since Election Day.

ap_18297031086595_wide-86dca0aea0b8747418527785a2921fcc29145ee9-s800-c85.jpg

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/16/6687...bid-for-georgia-governor-decrying-suppression

A lot of native NM residents(actual US citizens) lean more towards Republican.
There's been an influx of anchor babies and the like the past few years which is turning the state blue each year.

We're being phased out in these parts

A lot of native NM residents(actual US citizens) lean more towards Republican.
There's been an influx of anchor babies and the like the past few years which is turning the state blue each year.

We're being phased out in these parts

Bad business practices, and anchor babies by illegals are the reasons why. Yes. Trump needs to build the wall and offer better border protection. In states like California, its too late. But not for Texas and Arizona.

Reactions: MTC